Chaper 11-What Happened?!?

Niall:

I feel something weird?

"What is it?"

Something bad might happen

"Don't worry, I'll keep her safe"

You better

"Niall are you ready"the beautiful girl said.."Yeah"I said..

"Let's stop by Tay and Harry before we go to,where are we going by the way?"She asked.."Karaoke Competition,I signed you up,and also me,Tay,and Harry all of us are gonna compete,and one of us is gonna win,and that is, you"I said..and emphasize the word you

Ariana:

Why would he sign me up,I'm I'm not prepared.

"Why would you sign me up I'm not prepared?"I asked.."You don't need to prepare,you are already prepared"he said..and I nod..but still,I haven't picked up a song yet!why the hell would this dude sign me up,and it's my freaking first  competition! What do I do,what song should I sing?

"Niall what should I sing?"

"Anything!"he beams cheerfully

"Can we duet?"

"Ill ask the host"

Then I nod.

Then we arrived at Tay's house,it's like a freaking mansion!

"Hi,guys!"she beamed.."Hey Tay"I said and gave her a bestfriend kiss on the cheeks.

"Oh,hey Niall"she said.."Hey,Tay"he said..like a girl.and they hugged,why did I feel like I want to be Tay,like I want to be in her place,I want to be the girl that Niall will hug,am I feeling jelly,or what

"Let's pick up Harry"I said..and Niall nod."Who's,Harry?"Tay asked with an eyebrow raised,and confused face.

"Harry Style,he is our friend"I said..not giving more details."Okay,that wasnt such a detail,but its fine,ill just talk to him for more details!"she said,excited and we drove of to Harry.

~

Man,are all theyre houses like mansions.

"Sup,guys"he said.."Harry,My man"Niall acted drunk,what the hell!first he acted gay or girly,now a drunk guy,what the hell!

"Hi,Harry,this is Taylor Swift,Taylor meet Harry"I greeted for both of them,and Tay was frozen just as Harry,okay this seems weird,I snapped my fingers,and they looked at me. Okay its getting more weird,its like theyre hypnotized

"Oh guys I forgot to tell you"I said..before continuing,until we wore all in the car,"Niall,freaking signed us up,in a karaoke singing competition!"I said,and Niall recieved death glares at us,he raised his hands up,in defeat.

~

"Next performer is Ariana Grande and Niall Horan"The host said..and I gripped on Nialls hand,and he looked at me and smiled.."Dont worry we'll do fine"he assured,and I smiled,then the girl sang,wow she has a nice voice!OH MY HAD SHE IS DONE NOW ITS MINE AND NIALLS TURN!I gripped on his hand stronger.

"Ariana Grande and Niall Horan,you're up,next is Taylor Swift"The host said..and me and Niall went up the stage,and I gripped on his hand more stronger,then we sat down,Niall on the other chair,and me beside me,I kept holding his hand I didn't let go.

Niall:

Like a small boat,
On the Ocean,
Sending big waves, into motion,
Like how a single word,
Could make an heart open,now I've only got one match,and I could make an explotion.

Ariana:

And all those things I didn't say, wrecking balls inside my brains,
I will scream'em loud tonight,Can you hear my voice inside we.

NaRiana:

This is my fight song,
Take back my life song,
Prove them alright song,My powers turned on,
starting right now,
Ill be strong,
Take back my fight song,
And I don't really care if nobody else believes,
Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me.

I had fun singing with Niall every time I get nervouse I grip on his hands.We wore still singing,then we we're done,all people clapped.I feel so loved, then me and Niall stood up,then it was taylor,once she was done it was Harry,they both have nice voices,I totally ship them,now it was this girl named Demi,she sings like she wants to win badly,now the host announced who will win.then I gripped on Nialls hand more.

"And the winner is,NARIANA!"The host said,what the heck.
And Niall smirked. "What the heck Niall"I punched his arm playfully,then we went up the stage.

"NARIANA!NARIANA!
NARIANA!"They all started to chant,then I feel so embarrassed! Then everything turned dark

Niall:

"Ariana!"I shouted,then find her bleeding,a bullet in her heart,what the heck,I saw it was,was,Vic and Demi!I run up to them and held their arms.
"Vic,you again,you were the one who cause Ariana to almost die,but luckily she had an amnesia!,and then you want her to die.If she dies,you'll die!"I threatened.

"I only did that cause I want you for my own,but then,that girl,stole you from me"She said."But I dont like you,put that in your head!"I said,and pocked her head!"And you Demi!,what did Ariana do to you!"I asked..

"Its because of her and you!,I didn't win!"she shouted."This isn't about winning,it's about showing your talent,so that people may know you have a great talent."I said.and pushed them aside then went to the hospital,that Tay texted me.

"I wasnt there to save her"

Thats why I said,keep an eye out for her

~

I was pacing back abd forth thinking about Ariana,Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Niall don't worry,we will pray for her,and we need to go, bye Niall"they said.and walked away.then I saw the doctor. "Um,any company of Ariana Grande,then I stood up
"And you are"

"Niall Horan,a friend"

"We need blood so that she will live,we need type a,cause she lost lots of blood"

"Me,I'm type a"

"Follow me please"

Then I followed him.

~

After doing the thingy,the doctor said 'thanks' and went back.

Please be safe Ariana.

Hey! Guys sorry for not updating cause my cousins from Dubai wore here and we had,a Christmas party of Aunts company I'm very sorry!.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

This is my Christmas gift for you,and I need help I'm running out of Ideas.

Vote

Comment

Follow.

Ily

~Rae Marie