Chapter 6-Lost Memories

Niall:

"She'll be out tomorrow"the doctor assured me"Thanks doc"I thanked and went home I opened the door and good thing Vic was not there I quickly packed mine and Ari's things and went out

~

Ariana:

Ouch..my head hurts..a..n..d where am I...who am I?..I saw two men..talking the other person was I think who is a Doctor? Am I in the hospital?..and the other guy..Blonde..,Ocean Blue Eyes...and more..

Niall:

I saw Ari there on the bed sleeping peacefully..her face so pale and sweet..she looked so peacefull..

"Ari"I shaked her softly..and woke her up"Who are you?"she asked..wait what!?! she doesn't know me.. she has gotta be kidding..

"Stop playing around"I said..and she looked me with a confused..face..and an eyebrow raised..."I am not..and who am I?"she asked..wait does she have Amnesia? ..

"Niall"the doctor spoke out of no where..and sighed before continuing"She has an Amnesia"he said.. I knew it..

"Why does she have an amnesia?"I asked.."Because when her roomate slapped her repeatedly..she must have did it so hard that it hit her brain which caused..amnesia..or maybe hit some of the important parts of her brain which made it malfunction..and the only way to get her memory back is to..tell her story..about her life.."the doctor advised and I just nod..

"But what if I dont know much of her?"I asked.."A friend may help her"the doc adviced..

"Thanks Doc"I thanked.."Well I better be going and she could go home now"the Doctor said..and went out of the room..

~

"Can you tell me who am I?"Ari asked.."Your name is Ariana Grande-Butera"I said..

"And you are?"she asked.."Niall Horan,A friend"I said..

"How do I know if you are not lying?"she asked..suspicious..."I am not cause if im lying I take pauses"I assured ..

"You may have a point"she said.."Can you tell me more about me or something?"she continued..

"Your parents are Joan Grande and Edward Butera,Your birthday is on March 15(A/N I made it up cause idek her bday..if you do please comment) and you're 20 years old (Made up) "I said..
"Are my parents comming?"She asked..and I gulped..and she had an confused face...

"They umm they Died on your 10th birthday"I sighed..and a tear fell on her face.."I hate this"she said..

~

Ariana:

"Ughh mom dad can you prepare my birthday birthday party"I said...and went downstairs.. And I saw the house..broken almost..fallen apart..my parents..

Dead..

"Mom dad"I shaked them but it was no use my parents are gone...