chapter 1

Hey guys this is my new account please follow and my old account to javelona9 thank you..

I woke up.. hearing loud noises..and remembered it's my birthday..it's my parents..preparing... my birthday party or surprise..

"Ughh mom dad could you prepare my birthday birthday party.. not so loud",I said.. and went downstairs.. seeing the house..

"What the?",I said..the house.. broken..almost fallen apart...my parents..

Dead

"Mom Dad",I said.. While shaking them..but it was no use..theyre Gone

My parents died on my 10th birthday.. This is gonna be a day.. I will never forget..

8 years later

"Ari food is ready",My roomate said.. I stopped thinking.. And just went downstairs..
As I went downstairs..

"Happy Birthday"

They all shouted..and I remembered.. My parents died..I started.. crying.. cause they died on my birthday.. and because of this birthday.. They wouldnt have died.. I dont have a reason to be in this world again.. I wish I died with them.. So I could be with them..

"Aww com'on Ari dont cry..Your birthday.. Isnt time for crying..You have to live with it... Being with out your mom and dad.. Has to happen..",she said.. While rubbing my back.."But its too soon",I said..

"Even.. It still would happen.. I know it hurts to lose a person you loved so long.. That happened to me also..I never even got a chance to see my parents I was just living.. With my grandma.. But many years.. Later.. She also passed away.. Life is a cruel world.. That you have to survive",she said.. Wow I never knew that she could be that smart.."Woah I nevwr heared you speaking like that what happened to you.. Its like the first time you've spoken to me like that",I said.. And she smiled..

"Im smart aint I",she said.. Playfully.."Stop being so smarty pants all over me.. Its like you are an Honor pupil",I said.. and crossed.. My arms..

"Are you sure",she said..and.. Showed me 10 honor pupil certificate.."Dang it",I said..and she laughed..

"Now com'on "Lets get this party started!!!",she shouted and was humiliated.. Cause everyone..left already cause of her.. Boring lecture..and I just laughed.."Um.. Tori do you think it would start.. If there are no people",I joked

"Oh",she said... And looked.. Around.."I wasted all my load for nothing",she added..

"Its okay Vic",I said.. I call her Vic or Tori..."Nah dont care"she said..

"Then why were you all stressy wessy",I said.."I dont know..Just feels like.."she explained..

"Oh okay",I said.. And went out to enjoy.. My life..I walked.. And closed my eyes breathe heavily.. to smell tge fresh air.. Once I opened.. My eyes.. i bumped.. Into someone..

"Watch where youre going",he said.. Angrily.."Wow cant I just recieve.. A sorry.. Or my apologies.. Than Watch where youre going",I said.. sassily..and jusy walked.. Away...

Wow nice.. He's a gentle man

So hows chapter 1 this is my 12th story my other stories.. Are at my first acc. Please follow.. Comment..Vote....

Ily

~Rae Marie