Chapter 3- Saving You

Ariana:

"Niall you dont have to we just met"I said.."But I have to cause we already met..but were already close"He said..still punching the kidnappers..

"Niall behind you"I said..and the guy punched him..but it didnt hurt Niall,Then Niall punched back..and that guy's tooth fell..and blacked out..and he immediately walked up to me and untied the rope..when he got the rope out man it hurts..

"Ari are you ok"he said.. I didnt say anything..I just hugged him "Umm Ari"Niall tapped me and I widened my eyes

"Oh umm.. Im sorry"I apologized "Its okay"he said..and..we got out..then he drove me to my house..and flirty Victoria was there and I rolled my eyes..once I saw her..

"Niall!"she shouted and hugged Niall but Niall pushed her away..and she rolled her eyes.."Bye Niall"I said and he widened his eyes..and I raised an eyebrow then he knew what I was talking about and we walked out I looked back at Vic and she crossed her arms..I ignored it and just walked out..

"Man she is flirty"Niall said..and I giggled.."Tell me about it"I said..

"So thanks for saving my butt out there"he thanked.."Welcome,well you better be going now"I said..and walked away..

"Wait"he grabbed my arms..I looked at my arms first and at him when he held my arm..I felt a strange feeling
.snap it out Ari never fall for a guy you've just met okay..
"Can I move-in"he asked..and looked at him

"But what about your parents..and Flirty Victoria"I said..and he giggled.."I'll sleep in your room"he said..and I widened my eyes..

"Vic will get jelouse"I said.."She'll have to bare with it"he said..I gave up and just nod..

"I'll move-in tomorrow"he said.."Okay"

Niall:

Good job!

"Thanks"

Now that youre moving-in with her,You can defend her more

"Yeah"

I didnt know I was spacing out and Ari was babbling about something..

"Niall..wohoo"she said..waving an arm and I pushed it away and we giggled..the feeling of holding her arm..is something ive never felt before,Niall get a hold of your self..you have a rule..'Never fall for a human'"yeah I said so she wont feel that im not hearing things..

"You spacing out"She asked.."Yeah"I gave up...

"Knew it,you didnt hear a thing I said..before you spaced out"she asked"Yeah"I said..

"Okay,So as I was saying.. Are you sure you wanna move in..Flirty Victoria is there"she said and pointed to Vic pushing her face on the window..her hand waving..I waved back with a confused look..
"I'll bare with it"I said..

"Okay,wanna continue the hang out?"she asked.."Okay"I said..I hope nothing bad happens..

Ari:

I always felt safer around Niall..since when we first met.. When I bumped into him..I hope nothing bad happens

"Ari is this your first kidnap?"he asked.."Umm..Yeah"I said...

"Well dont worry I wont promise if it wont happen again but to me it wont"he said..um..I dont understand..(A/N even me I dont tell me if you dont) what he is talking so I just nod with a smile.."Lets talk about each other"I considered and he nod..we found a bench and sat on it..