Missing parts

As the door closed silence fell between us. I don't understand anything of what happend between Martina and Peter. And why was he kissing her in anyway?

"Jorge?" She whispered my name. As I look up to her I barrely can see her face because of the darkness. "Are you alright?"

"What do you think?" I sighed as I shook my head lightly.

"You never should have come here" she whispered. I look a bit amazed at her.

"What else could I do? You're my girlfriend. I love you, I would do everything to safe you. And now we're both tied up" I mocked.

"I know" she shivered. I could hear in her voice she just wanted to cry.

"Could you just" I shallow. "Could you explain to me what Peter has to do with you?"

"Hm" she shook her head. "You don't want to know"

"But I do, whatever you will say. I won't be able to hurt you because I'm tied up. You better should tell me before we die over here"

"You do hurt me Jorge" she sniffed. "You always hurt me, everytime I realise how much I love you it hurts"

"Why? Because I'm not good enough for you? Oh thanks for reminding me about that" I whined

"No, Because when you thought you were bad for me. I was a terrible person towards you" she shook her head as I hear her voice become shaky. "I have lied to you all the time Jorge, our first meeting. Everything" inplace of talking she became speechless and start crying. I can't describe my feeling right now. I'm amazed, angry and sad at the same time. It's not even frenzied.

"Mart-"

"No" she blurted as she bursted out in tears and began to shiver. "I trusted him inplace that I trusted you. I told him everything he wanted to know about you, but I found out to late Jorge"she shook her head. "Too late" she spoke highpitched as I hear the handcluffs moving at the other side of the room.

"But why did you do this for him martina?" I asked a bit not understanding, on the point to screem at each other.

"Because he would help me, and I believed him." She began to cry this time even more. "And all because you're father has murded my parents Jorge. All I wanted was a family. And now I lost everyone"

~~
"W-wait what?" I repeated her a bit amazed.

"Yes" she nodded sadly. "I'm s-"

"He told you my father murded your parents?" I asked amazed. Even a bit too amazed that I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter anymore" she shivered. "Now I lost everyone, even you"

"Martina, are you telling me you really believed my father has your parents blood on his hands?"

"Yes Jorge" she blurted this time." Do you wanna make me feel even more guilty?"

"For god's sake Martina" I shouted this time as I rest my head in my hands. "You can't be kidding me" I shook my head. As I look up to her I see her red eyes staring at me.

"Martina, I have been searching this week for answers. My father never murded your parents"

"But p-"

"What peter has told you doesn'r matter anymore martina" I shouted this time. "My father has murded his father because he lost a friend because of him"

"I don't follow you" she whispered a bit unsure.

"Martina" I looked this time a bit more serious to her. "Your father and my father were friends. Do you understand me?"

"H-how do you know?" She shivers

"I found your mothers diary"

"No" she shook her head fastly. As she began to laugh amazed her laugh turned into tears of sadness. As she began to bumb her head against the wall I began to worry even more about her.

"He" she shivers. "He lied to me? And I" she shook her head. "I believed him? No I-"

"Martina this isn-"

"For gods sake Jorge he poisoned me" she shouted all the way amazed. "And the baby, it could have killed it" she shivers.

"Baby?"