Phone Calls

-
Martina's Pov
-
So fast as I arrive my house, I get undressed into my pyjamas and check my voicemail. All I see is two missed calls from private numbers. Probably not really important. I open my laptop to check if I got my monthly salaris.

My phone rang, again an unkown number. Well if it wants to call me that badly, alright I will pick up.

"Hello?"

"Martina, glad you pick up your phone"

"Peter?"

"Yes it's me"

"Why do you call private?"

"Because We never know who's checking you"

"What do you mean? Someone is checking my phone?" I ask a bit frustrated.

"Martina, Now you're his girlfriend. He won't stop checking you. You know that right?"

"Checking me? He's on his job and he told me he has many things to do"

"He knows where you live Martina, it's easy for him to check with one button on his laptop to check the namelist on your phone"

"Oh" I mumbled.

"Anyways, I guess you were with him last night?"

"Yes I did, he kept avoiding me. But last night he even told me he loves me".

"And you?"

"What me?"

"Do you love him?"

"If I love Jorge?" I ask a bit amazed. Do I love him? I mean no, It's just hard to explain. "No, I don't love him".

"Martina, I know one day will come and you might doubt about me. But he isn't the person you know."

"Yes Peter, I know the stories"

"Good. And never forget them because if you mess this up-"

"I know what will happen next, But it won't come that far. I know what I have to do, but it will take some time"

●●●●

Sorry I know my chapters are short the last times but I got so much homework to do :3 Hope you understand♡