I'm not your date

-
Martina's Pov
-
It's 9 Pm. Exactly the time he wants to pick me up at Oxfordstreet, I'm still home. It's exactly the meaning I come to late. That's just what women do. I take a final look in my mirror. I'm wearing my high-waisted jeans, A black Decorated blous as top. My hear sleek backwards in a ponytail, and as the finishing touch, my black boots.

I wasn't sure to go tonight. Because after all what happend one week ago, I'm scared at night on the streets. Ten minutes past by. It's time to go.

While I roam a bit around on the streets. I can see Jorge waiting for me, staring at his watch. And loosing hope. I slowly walk towards him, As he noticed me I heard a tiny sigh op happiness. He walks towards me and takes a fast look at me from my head till my toes.

"You're late" He mumbled

"Also hello"

"Oh ehm yes" He mocked "Hello"

"So" I mumbled "Where are you taking me to?" He laughs a bit sneeky and shakes with his head

"Like I said, I'm not having a regular route" He grins to me while he rolls his sleeves up "I'm taking you to the places you like"

"You even don't know me Jorge"

"Oh yes I do, Martina Stoessel" He grins. I stare suprised at him. Okay he really spend his time in finding information about me I see.

"How?" I stuttered

"Oh" He laughs "Like I said, I know this city"

"And could you tell me how long you know my name?"

"Right now?" He stares at his watch "Four houres and twenty-five minutes"

"Do you know more about me?" I ask in a hurry, But he only smiles on a absorbed way to me

"You know I have opportunity to call you a stalker?"

"Martina"

"Yeah?" I mumbled

"Shall we?"

~~
During our walk, He tells me things about the city, People he met, The beautiful places I have to see once in my life. And the things I'm able to do. Somethimes I stare at him. It's hard to think I will break him, Because he seems so happy. But I have seen the things he has done. He's just like his father. He uses the most women for information about their husbands or friends. How many hearts would he have broken? How many families will be in tears forever? How many blood will he have on his hands? Questions I can't give an answer.

"Martina? You're so quiet, Are you okay?" He asks while his fingers tops come in touch with mine. I stare at it and look back into his eyes

"I'm fine"

"I know your lying to me" he mocked

"I'm just thinking"

"Than share your thoughts with me" he whispers on a nice tone to me

"With you? Why you?" I ask amazed "I even don't know you"

"Well" He laughs nervously "You're the only woman who knows this much about me so far" I stare amazed at him. Ofcource I knew he lies it all one by one. But it still gives me a strange feeling in my stomach. "Can't you tell me anything about yourself?" He asked me. Almost begging

"Well, I can't play football" I mumbled. He bursted out in laughing, Not out loud. But just a bit sneeky

"Oh wow" he grins "Now I know alot about you"

"Well, what do you want me to tell you?" I ask

"Tell me about your hobbies, The things you like to do"

"You really wanna know?"

"Yeah" he chuckles

"I literally suck in everything that women do, I can't cook, I can't clean, I can't make a bed, It's a miracle I know how to apply make up on my face" I sigh. I look beside me and hear him now even laughing more

"You know Martina, I thought a girl never would be able to make me laugh. But guess what? You did"

~~

"I did?" I ask suprised

"Yeah" He mumbled. Slowly I feel my cheecks turning red. Just the tone he talks to me is really attractive.

"Well" I mumbled "I'm just being myself"

"You know" He grabs my hand, and stares at me if I'm okay with it. "I never tell anything about myself. But it seems like you're playing my role"

I stare at our hands. His hands are warmer than mine are. He's faster than I expected he would be.

"Well, I just prefer to keep my life for myself"

"You know, It's like I'm talking to my reflection with you" He chuckles. He stares at the road. And the wind plays with his hair. I am even able to smell his parfume.

"Well. It's strange that we always find each other, I mean why is it always you?"

"What always me?" He stops walking and let my hand go. I breath in and try to focus

"Well, You're always the one. Or you help me, or you save me or y-"

"Or I break your phone" He laughs. I laugh with him. Now I look around me I realise we're standing on a corner of a street.

"Where are we?" I whisper

"Welcome to torchwood" He whispers while he walks a circle around me "And if you close your eyes, and listen carefully" He whispers sultry in my ear while he lays his hands on my shoulders "You will hear the streetmusicans play a song" I closed my eyes. And try to listen. I could hear a accordion in the distance. When I open my eyes again I stare into his hazel eyes. I didn't realise he was standing this close to me. His eyes play with my feelings. His fingers caress my cheeckbones, It gives me the goosebumps everywhere.

"Martina?" He whispers

"Yes?"

"When will I see you again?"