Care

While the night has arrived, I stare outside of the window to the city down us. How the lights make a nice gesture to the dark sky.
I'm alone for a couple of hours.
I can't walk, and sad enough my phone is no where to be found.

In my opinion I'm even a bit scared.
The last days are like a black spot into my memories.
I can't remember anything of it.
Not that I went with Jorge on vacation or even that I attacked him.

All I do remember is that we had a fight a couple days ago, but why? I don't remember anymore. But I'm sure that I wouldn't go on vacation with a guy if I didn't trust him. I try to understand why I even attacked him. Why would I even do that? And peter? He has to know that I can't remember the last days. But I can't find my phone in anyway, and walking isn't really an opinion to me.

And Jorge? It has been hours ago since I've seen him. Going to the supermarket can't spend that long right?

Exactly on the right moment the door opens. I already could smell his parfume into the room. I smiled to him as he walked towards me with a couple of bags and kissed me.

"I've missed you" I whisper while he sat down beside me.

"Yeah, sorry that I'm so late "He whined a bit. "Something came between it"

"Oh" I shrug. "Like what?"

"As you know, my father has this huge company" he sighs. "It has alot locations, but i didn't knew anyone would even reagonize me here. I haven't been here in years"

"Hm, I guess you look like your father" I mumbled carefully.

"My father?" He asks. "I'd prefer If we're not talking about him this vacation if you remember of what I've told you about my sister" He sighs. I nodded to him. I don't know exactly what has happen to his sister. But if he doesn't wants to talk about it. I accept his choises.

○○ time skip ○○

I gaze at Jorge who'se laying beside me in our bed. He doesn't stares at me, he only has his eyes on a thick book.

"What are you reading?" I ask to get his attention.

"Poet" he replied. "Billions of poems in one book"

"Ah" I nodded, not even understanding why anyone would read something like that. Actually he's pretty smart. "And ehm. It's intresting?"

"The writer is a brilliant man yes"

"Ah" I nodded again. I'd prefer to shake my head before this turns in one of those weird conversations.

"Have you seen my phone in anyway?" I ask to change the subject.

"Hmno" He shrugs. "I even can't remember if you actually took it with you"

"Oh" I mumbled while his eyes moved again to the papers of his book. "Jorge" I whisper his name.

"Hm?" He asks, still not looking at me.

"Jorge" I spoke again this time a bit louder while I show him the flirtiest smile I have. He looks at me a bit suprised, but fast he smirks to me while he lays his book beside him on the table and moves closer to me.

"What's the matter babe?" He asks while he moves above me, striking my arm with his fingertops.

"Don't you know?" I chuckle.

"I guess I do" he grins while he caress my cheecks and leans in for a kiss. His kisses were so good as they actually are. He covered my body with his while I just lay right underneath him. Not even able to move. Somethimes I can't get it out of my head. I can't undserstand what I'm doing. If I love him yes or no? That is one thing. But I do know. Is that I actually care about him since he cares so much about me.