Safe with me

"You're exactly the woman I've been looking for, Martina Stoessel"

She stares moveless at me. Not knowing how to respond on what I just told her. I strike with my thumb her lowerlip and smile a bit to her.

"What do you exactly mean" she stuttered.

"What I mean to say Martina Stoessel, That I have this feeling. Something could be possible between us"

"D-do you mean" she swallows.

"Yes. If you want my trust, even if I don't know you well. You have it" I whisper. Her hands move up from my arms to my hands in her neck.

"What if I'm wrong for you Jorge"

"You won't be, Beside that. I have been a fool for a very long time" I mumbled.

"Can I trust you?" She whispers. I know my answer is no to her. But I don't want to loose this. Not now. Not ever.

"Martina, You're different then all the other girls. You're funny, pretty. And beside that. You're the first woman who wasn't affraid for asking me. Asking for the real me" I spoke to her. She looks up into my eyes. She's so stunning. Beside the fact I have some feelings for her.I want to have her. Something no one else may have.

"Jorge, That's really. Just really sweat" she says while she removes my hands from her neck. "But I'm not ready yet"

"You asked me to come to my house, You literally just told me you don't feel safe Martina. I can help you to get rid of that feeling. All you have to do, is letting me in your life" I spoke. I hear my echo surrounding us. A few seconds of silence past us by before she walks towards me, split her arms around me and holds me close. I twist my arms around her tiny body and rest my chin on her head.

"You're safe with me, I promise you"

"I trust you" she whispers.

"Martina?" I whisper back while I raise up her chin.

"Yes Jorge?"

"Sorry to infest this moment but you don't leave me the choise"

"What are you about to do?"

"Kissing you"