Lothlórien

"Legolas," Aragorn called. "Get them up." Legolas paused before heading to the Hobbits.

"Give them a moment, for pity's sake!" Boromir had tears in his own eyes. 

"By nightfall these hills will be swarming with Orcs! We must reach the woods of Lothlórien. Come, Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, get them up."  Aragorn order, and they complied. Boromir came to Agardess, pausing at the sight of her blood. 

"Give me something to tie it with," She hissed. "I do not need you to stop and look at me with eyes of pity." Boromir seemed to panic. "On my back you foolish man!" Her voice was raised now drawing the attention of the rest of the Fellowship. Boromir, slipped her pack out from under her and began to search through it, coming across with her extra shirt. 

"This?" He asked softly. The injured elf closed her eyes. 

"Anything, just tie it." Boromir took the shirt and gently pried her hand from the wound, taking the blouse and tying it around it quickly while Agardess supported herself using him. She hissed in pain, but other than that did not speak. 

"Why is there blood on you?" She heard Legolas ask someone. "Are you hurt?"

"No," Merry responded, looking over to where the other elf and man stood. 

"It is probably mine, Legolas." Agardess looked to him before making her way over, ignoring the pain. Legolas furrowed his eyebrows with worry, but she waved him off. "A scratch, a very painful one, but a scratch." 

"It is more than a mere scratch." Boromir had caught up with them at that point as they made their way to Aragorn who by that time was a ways away from them.

"Do not exaggerate," Agardess snapped, but even she knew that a scratch could not be it. "I will live." 

"Lle anta amin tu? (Do you need help?)" Legolas asked, still unable to wipe concern from his face. 

"Û! (No!)" She snapped, her face fell, realizing what she just did. "Amin hiraetha (I'm sorry)." Legolas looked at her before turning to look where he was going.

"Tell me if you need anything," He told her sternly before jogging off to catch up with Aragorn.

"Manka lle merna (If you wish)." She said softly watching him go. Boromir turned and looked at her as she watched Legolas run off ahead.

"How long have you known him?" Boromir asked, Agardess wasn't sure if it were because he was wondering, or because he wanted to ease the awkwardness and make conversation. 

"Sixty years, give or take." She answered, the Hobbits had fallen back to their pace, Agardess and Boromir still bringing up the rear but the Hobbits, meaning Pippin and Merry, were now close enough to hear the conversation. 

"Who's older?" Pippin asked earning a jab in the ribs by Merry. Agardess frowned.

"I am sure Legolas is the elder one," She sighed. "However I do not know, we have never talked about it. I suppose it doesn't that I am no longer sure my exact age either. I am at least," She paused. "One hundred and sixty." The Hobbits seemed to gasp. She playfully glared at them. "Do not gasp my age, as far as I know I am still young. But I do not think that that is my real age. My years as an assassin has long sense blended together and I do not know the dates in those times... But I will not bore you with history, let us live in the moment where we are making some." 

"What are the differences between elves and mortals?" Boromir asked. 

"Elves do not fear sickness for they cannot die from it. They can only die by being slain, weariness, although rare still quite possible, and heartbreak. Let us not talk of the topic of elves, I would rather hear a story than tell one myself." Merry and Pippin launched into a tale of the Shire and Agardess listened, she enjoyed the tale although she was sure that the emotion barely showed on her face. She had smiled, her almost signature whisper of a smile throughout the whole thing, but she doubted the Hobbits noticed.