16.

Drenched in blood from head to toe Justine and Bell dragged 2 out of 5 Clutch's crew to the back of the abonded house.

"One. Two. Three" Bell softly counted as they kicked the bodies down the hill on three.

"Mommy mommy"  Lil Archie yelled running towards them shortly followed by his father and Chaz dragging a body bag.

"Who is that ?"

"Angie." Chaz said kicking the black back with the rest of the snacks.

"It's done." Xander spoke with blood splattered on his face.

The deed was finally done. All of Clutch's crew was gone including Chauncey. Xander ran to Chaz crying giving him a hug.

" it's okay baby boy. " chaz said sliding his fingers across Xander's tears.

.2 years later.

Ever since the shooting events 2 years ago everything has been going good for the Augustines. Family as well as the business has sky rocketed. Because now nobody would even try to to mess with the Augustines.

"Dinner is ready " Justine yelled from the stairs. "Man I know y'all not fucking." She yelled hitting the broom on the ceiling.

"You fucking suck in 2k" Maleek said slapping Chaz in the back of the head.

" ya fuckin momma."

"Watch y'all damn mouth." Archie huffed making everyone look at him.

Xander gathered the kids from the back yard and sitting them next to their fathers. Bell waddled around the kitchen table passing out plates. Archie rubbed his hand over her 8 month old belly giving it a kiss. Maleek smacked Justine's ass and Xander wrote out Sanchaz on the palm Chaz's hand.

Now everything was back how it use to be. Back in Gods good graces