5. ǟnswer him.

ʍǟʟɛɛĸ

Xander woke up to loud construction noises going on outside an on top of that a major migraine from to many drinks last night.

"You a dick head." Archie laughed as Xander walked slowly down the stairs.

"What are you even talking about?" He asked squinting his eyes.

"Oh my god i am a fucking dick head." Xander said loudly after Justine gave him the recap of the night before.

"I aint never seen him act like that before i mean ole boy been callin' up niggas nearly hitting everything in sight." Maleek laughed.

Xander slowly turned around with wide eyes " don't worry I didn't say anything." Maleek said quietly.

Xander nodded and went back to his room to gather his things for work. Memories from all 3 men came flooding back into his mind.

"Who is better man in your life ?" Bell asked

"I jus wanna know who got the best dick" Justine laughed.

"I dont know." Xander whined.

"Well you need to tell Chaz the truth because you still haven't answered him about the clutch or Chauncey situation."

Xander walked into the office quietly with his head slightly down. He peeked around the corner and noticed Chaz nodding his head to the music he played aloud.

"Xander." He yelled not knowing he was that close. Xander walked into his office fidgeting with his fingers behind his back.

"Yes." He said quietly.

"Whats on the agenda for today?" He asked with a smile looking up from his paper work.

Throughout the day Xander was so paranoid of how Chaz acted like the other night didn't happen. As they completed the things on the agenda Xander would go off into his own world ever so often.

~
After the long day they both were now standing outside of Xander's house in front of the door. Chaz examined Xander's face with a broken smile making him blush.

"Yes." Xander said shaking his head in disappointment.

"Thats your answer?"

Xander nodded.

"Goodnight. We got a big day tomorrow." Chaz said kissing Xander on the forehead.

ƈօʍʍɛռt ʋօtɛ ʀɛǟɖ ʄօʟʟօա sɦǟʀɛ
~ʍɛʀp 💕