13. Can't Always Run

Xander held his daughters hand nervously knocking in the black wood door he rocked back and forth on his feet waiting for the door to be answered.

"Im coming." A sweet accent sung from in side

' Oh i feel like im gonna' shit.' He laughed at himself.

The door swung up to reveal a short brown skin women with hazel eyes.

"Oh baby." She ran outside giving Xander a hug, falling onto her knees smothering Annalee with kisses.

"Hi momma." He said kissing her cheek as she got up.

He walked through the door of his childhood home it smelled and looked the exact same.

"Wheres ya sister?" She asked walking into the kitchen.

"California"

" And her father?" She added pointing to Annalee.

"California."

" You left them hunny why?"

After hours of explaining to his mother what has happened over the past for years she cried, hugged, and kissed her son and granddaughter.

" We gotta go back and handle this stuff before you move on in life."

They talked some more as Annalee slept the night grew darker. The doorbell rung and Xander answered it revealing Chauncey.

"You cant always run from you problem baby boy."

"Howd you find me?"

"This does alot of magic." He said raising his phone up.

All night long the two talked and laughed about their past and what they thought of each other. Xander hadn't felt like this since the good times he had with Chaz.

Chauncey was like a breath of fresh air.

Chaz bung on the door till his fist went numb. Xander swung the door open letting Chaz barge in he stopped dead in his tracks to see Chauncey sitting on the couch.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.
~Merp💕