11. Domino Effect

They all had decided to meet each other at the picnic tables with the food for the children.

Archie walked towards the table with Annalee on his back. Looking around for Angie.

"It was her." Archie whispered to Bell pointing his finger at Angie so only Bell could see.

"Children go play for a little bit." Bell yelled shooing them to the play ground.

"Maleek we gotta hold Chaz back." Archie said slightly hitting him on the back.

"Why?"

"Just watch." He said backing up.

Angie was caked up talking to Chaz on the other picnic table, next thing they all see was Bell pulling Angie by her hair slamming her face against the table.

"Now how does it feel to get bruised up?"

"Now." Archie said pulling Maleek and running towards Chaz.

"What the fuck wrong with you?" Chaz said roughly trying to break from his friends grip.

"You remember those bruises on your daughter?" Bell started.

"Annalee said that Angie was a bad lady because she gave her the bruises."
Archie finished.

"Is that true?" He said furiously walking towards Angie pulling Maleek and Archie with him.

"Gahh damn." They both say almost falling.

"Xander you gone do something ?" Justine asked

"If i do imma kill her."

"Well shii I'll do it for you."

"No not now." He said quietly pulling his sister back.

"Iight cool."

Angie went into the bathroom to to wipe the blood away. Coming back to see the children eating together. She looked to her left and saw Chaz talking to Annalee as she cling onto him.

On the way back to the hotel Angie began to cry as Chaz slowed down at a yellow light.

"You need to hush that noise." He said not even looking her way.

"Im so sorry i was just so angry i didn't know what i was doing." She said in her palms.

Chaz just looked at her nonchalantly. The light turn green, Chaz began to press on the gas crashing into a trailer truck.

Then the domino effect began.

Chaz flipped his car upside down, making Archie crash, and lastly Xander spun into a light pole.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.
~Merp💕