15. opp

Gun shots filled the ears of Justine and Bell. They rushed to get the kids in the back or the hotel room. Angie stood in the middle of the living room pointing in the direction they went.

Bell began to block the door as Justine looked for the guns. Justine flinched as she heard Clutch yelling as his been banged on the door, cracking it just enough .

By the time the boys got back to the hotel it was too late Angie ran up to Chaz with her fake tears. Running behind here was only her kids.

"Where the fuck are the rest of them?" Archie huffed brushing pass them. After 30 minutes of tearing up the room he came back to the front.
Angie began to tell them what "happened".

their bags packed and headed back to the airport getting tickets for North Carolina.  By morning time they arrived to see Xander's mothers house with bullets in it. The boys stormed to see a note with blood spots lying on the floor.

'We supposed to be brothers man,* blood* brothers.'
-Clutch.

As they sat on the couch trying to get their thoughts together Angie's daughter pulled Archie to the side.

"Mommy...mommy bad." She tried to whisper
"She she call bad man n' let them take my friends." She cried.

Archie walked back into the living room sitting across from Angie and Chaz as the children went into the bedroom.

"So that's what we do now we welcome opps into the family?" Archie said bluntly

"What are you talking about?" Angie and Chaz both said with Angie sniffling.

Archie got up quickly pointing a gun to her head.

"You don't mean shit to me I'll blow your brains out with no remorse because you family with the enemy who took my family. So you tell us wassup or you end up in a body bag. "

"Pick your poison." Chaz said unzipping the body bag from behind the couch.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.
~Merp💕