7. My Way

"Its ass crack of dawn and you creeping out who office?" He said going towards the door looking for the name plaque.

"Chaunceys." Archie said with a smirk and wide eyes.

Xander's eyes widen like a deer in headlights. He began to blush bright red making Archie laugh even more.

"Shut up Archie." Xander huffed hitting him in the arm.

"Well I'll be damned."

"We didnt even do anything."

"Well your choice of clothing tells me different." He laughed examining the fact that Xander barely had clothes on.

~

Chaz looked Xander up and down at what he had on as he walked it the office with something he would never wear.

"Whose clothes are those?" He laughed.

"Chauncey's" Angie said with a devilish smirk.

"Shut the fuck up." Bell said pinching one of Angie's breast

"Ow bitch thats my titty."

"Maybe you should wear an appropriate shirt." Archie laughed.

Everybody was fussing as they left the office leaving Chaz and Xander by themselves.

"So you wear another nigga shit now?"

"Chaz we not together so I'm not obligated to wear anything of yours as far as I know of you still got a ring on your left hand." Xander said calmly

"Just come on."

Throughout the whole day Chaz and Xander had nothing but small talk nothing more nothing less than they met up with other companies to pursue more collaborations.

"You got it invitation to Chauncey's new collab."

"You can make the appearance." Chaz said going into his office saying nothing else.

~

"Yall ready?" Bell yelled from the stairs.

"I am." Xander yelled back, 15 minutes later they were both on the couch waiting for Justine.

"Bout damn time."

"Now you know damn well we on BPT dont play." Justine laughed.

The party started at 10 they entered the doors at 12. The whole night Xander was by Chauncey's side like they were officially together.

The night after Xander woke up to the smell of food cooking, he grabbed one of Chauncey's polos.

"Good Morning."

"Did we fuck?"

"We had it my way." Chauncey kissed Xander with a smirk

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.
~Merp 💕