12. Goodby to All

Xander woke up in an unfamiliar place fuzzy white lights and people walking around the room.

His vision began to get better but he couldn't hear anything. Tears began to roll down his eyes.

"Doc why he cryin?" Archie asked fixing his bandage on his cheek

"He cant hear its only a side affect of the meds."

"Archie your are not Nelly." Bell laughed snatching the band aid off.

"Damn you woman." He laughed rubbing his cheek.

Xander began to use sign language with Justine to figure out what was going on.

Later figuring that Angie was in the ICU all the children were okay with some minor bruises.

'Well why am i in here?' He signed.

'You were in a coma.'

Xander didn't sign back he just sat there watching as his friends interacted he watched how Chaz let he kids sit on his lap while he rubbed their backs, Bell had both Archies snuggled against her. Same goes for Justine and Maleek.

The night grew darker Xander left the hospital with his daughter. They left in a taxi Xander leaned against the window looking at all the light form the building while Annalee slept on his lap.

"You're here." the driver turned around with a smile.

"Two tickets to um...North Carolina." Xander said at the LAX ticket booth.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.
~Merp💕