10. Bruised

The plane ride wasnt that bad as they landed in California everyone was tired and cranky.

Angie carried her two kids on her hips while Chaz carried Lynn.

"Why are you carrying her?" Angie whispered

"I advice you hush up." Archie whispered loudly, laughing a little.

They got into the hotel everyone slept where ever they wanted that night. Annalee decided she wanted to sleep with lil Archie and his parents.

Maleek and Justine slept on the pullout sofa, Angie and Chaz slept in one of the other rooms.

Xander dropped Lynn off then went to his shared room with Chauncey.

"Do you want the bed or??"

"We can share it, its fine."

"You sure? I dont want to cause nothing."

Xander nodded his head yes.

Chauncey woke up to loud crying at the door. He slipped from the bed trying to not wake Xander up. He opened the door and say Xander's daughter on the ground crying with a couple bruises on her arms and legs.

"Annalee who did this to you?" he asked with wide eyes.

Picking the little girl up Chauncey busted through the room beside his.

"Everyone wake the fuck up" he yelled only waking up Angie.

"Did you do this to this lil girl?" He asked through his teeth trying not to put his hands on her.

"Me never." She said acting surprised

"We'll see about." He said picking Annalee up and taking her back to the room.

"What happened?" Xander asked as Chauncey walked through the door placing Annalee infront of Xander.

"Da da." She cried climbing into his lap.

"Baby girl who did this."

Annalee wouldnt speak about the bruises at all. That day they were going to take the kids to the amusement park since they had no business to do.

After getting ready everyone decided to meet up in the lobby. Chaz noticed Xanders eyes redder than ever.

"What wrong?" He asked worried

"Get off me." He said leaning against the wall next to his sister and Bell.

"Baby." He said squatting down to Annalee who hid her face behind Xander's leg.

"Where are those bruises from?" He said frowning.

"Thats what imma find out by the end of the night."

They entered the amusement park at 12 Going straight to the bathroom area so the kids can use the restroom.

"Who wants the kids the first couple hours?" Bell asked.

"We got em." Archie said proudly raising his and Chaz's arm.

"Who da he---man fine."

The children had Archie and Chaz all over the the kiddie land of the park.

"Unc unc i have to go potty." Annalee said pulling on his jeans.

"Iight Chaz imma take her to pee."

Archie took her to the family bathroom letting her go into the stall leaving it cracked open.

"Girl dont fall in the toilet." Archie laughed as her slipped a little.

"Unc daddy girlfwind bad lady." She said quietly.

"Why is that?" He asked handing her toilet paper.

"Because she did this n' that." she said pointing at her bruises.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.
check out "Welcome to the South"
~Merp💕