14. Let em Play Out

"Ohhh shit." Archie yelled walking in the house brushing passed Chaz.

Archie walked around the living from stopping and staring at Chauncey ever couple seconds.

"Shit. Fuck. Damn."

Chaz pulled Xander roughly into the kitchen mad as can be.

"Aye don't you pull him like that man." Chauncey yelled going towards Chaz

"I wouldn't do that is I was you, cause you just a side nigga." Maleek laughed spreading himself on the couch.

"What the fuck is wrong with you dippin' out like that and taking my child like that."

"Why don't you just leave and go with your other family. Robbie."

As the words slipped out of his mouth Xander saw the hurt in Chaz eyes. With no words Chaz nodded his head walking out the door.

"You just gone leave like that and not put up a fight?" Archie asked surprised.

"Nah. Imma let this shit play out."

"Why?"

"Because Chauncey is Trey people." He said nonchalantly.

"Damn."

Back in Cali Justine was fixing the kids food as she passed Angie on the phone.

"Don't worry Chauncey knows what he's doing."

"Trust me Clutch we got shit under control."

"I thought clutch was still locked up and she been on the phone longer that 3 minutes." Bell whispered.

They began to be quite as Angie entered the kitchen.

"Clutch is coming to pay a visit." She said with a smile.

Comment.vote.read.follow.share.
~Merp💕