9. Only If You Wanna

"Alright our flight leaves at 6 a.m." Chauncey said giving Xander a kiss on the temple.

"I have a child." Xander blurted out with out thinking.

"Yes i know Annalee."

"Who told you?"

"Umm Angie." He hesitated trying to remember her name.

"Oh." he said leaving without saying good bye.

On the way to Chaz's office Xander called Bell and his sister telling them what happen.

"Your bitch needs to learn how to keep her mouth closed." Xander heard before he could even get in the office.

"Whats going on?" Angie asked Xander.

"See for yourself." He spoke with a smile, opening the door.

"You. bitch need to keep your mouth close about shit that aint got nothin' to do with you. " Bell yelled.

"Fuck with a Perez if you want. " Justine began.

"And it will be the last you ever try some shit like this." Xander said lowly

"Fuck wit it if you want." Bell spoke loudly as they all left.

"But thats only if you wanna." Justine said

Angie looked around the office to see the Chaz was no longer around.

"Robbie." She yelled walking into the other room seeing him packing his things.

"You can't come."

"No honey i have to. I promise I'll behave." She said kissing down his neck.

"We have things to do before we leave."
Xander said interrupting them and going back in the hall way.

The car ride to the other office was rough. The driver tried to make conversation but it still wouldnt work.

"You cant yell at her like that she's the mother of my kids."

"And i gave birth to your first born so what point are you trying to make ." Xander said as his eyes began to water as he got out the truck.

"Wait Xander wait."

"Get off me." He said between between his teeth.

"We have the next 9 days and nights all together and i know shit will pop off but can you behave." Chaz said as they walked up the stairs.

"You right things will pop off if she dont learn her place and thats a promise. Mr Robbie Augustine." Xander said rolling his eyes.

Comment. Vote. Read. Follow. Share.
~Merp💕