25- Tug of War

Comincia dall'inizio

"Best boyfriend I'll ever have aye?" I smirked and he nodded giddily. "But what are the benefits of that?" I quirk a brow and he beamed. This is like me agreeing to buy a condo and there's a lot of terms and agreements that connects to this conversation.

"Well since we're already making out, lets just say, sex and other stuff." He blurted it out and I grinned at him.

"Tell you what, if I become the prom queen and you're the prom king, you'll get your answer before the night ends, deal?" I proposed and his eyes brightened.

"Deal. I assure you, you will be the prom queen babe," he pressed a kiss on the corner of my mouth and I giggled.

"What're you? A psychic?" I kidded and he shrugged.

"I maybe am, maybe not," Keith responded teasingly, "and I got a hotel for us," he wagged his brows and I shook my head, smiling. I love this guy! Not literally though.

We took a couple picture then we danced some more then socialized with our friends and took a lot of pictures then we danced the night away. Some people asked me to take pictures with them because they said that I looked like a celebrity (which I took to heart) and it actually made my day.

"You should really go to Hollywood," Hillary said when I walked back to them.

"Me?" I asked confused and she nodded.

"Yeah you! And the prom king and queen is being announced!" We turned our attention to the stage to find Mr. Franklin holding an envelope as he stood in front of the mic.

"What you've been waiting for all night! The votes has been casted and I will announce your prom king and queen for this school year!" Mr. Franklin said and the crowd clapped and whistled.

"Nominees for prom king are: Dylan Foster, Theo Grande, Keith Yorkley, Kent Arnolds and Samuel Christof," most of the prom king nominees are jocks and they all look hot! But all guys here are hot except for a couple, but these ones are exceptionally hot to become actors and win the golden globe.

"And the prom king is... Keith Yorkley!" Of course. My gut clenched for a minute but I knew Keith would be prom king. I looked around to find Kent with a blank emotion on his face and his date standing beside him.

Antony was apparently crowned as prom king last year so he's the one to place the crown on Keith's head and I smiled. Keith looked over at me and gave me a wink, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Moving on to prom queen! Nominees are: Jennifer Chan, Kris Lincoln, Tamara Poland, Georgina Medeiros and Beverly Gilmore," Mr. Franklin announced the nominees and my toes curled on the ends. Moment of truth.

"And prom queen is..." Even if I don't win, I'm not gonna be upset because these girls are really pretty and they worked hard for this and I'm just a newbie, I doubt I'll win. "Beverly Gilmore!" I stood frozen when Mr. Hottie announced my name. What? Did I hear my name right? Or I'm just hallucinating?

"Yay Bev!" Reece jumped and hugged me tight and I'm still unfazed at the moment. The crowd cheered on me and I smiled widely.

"Congrats Bev, the dress was totally worth it," Hillary was grinning from ear to ear and when Reece let go of me, I made my way up to the stage.

Chelsea Anne was the one to place the tiara on top of my head as she was prom queen last year. They put on a ribbon around my torso that says 'prom queen' and a bouquet of flowers. What is this? Miss universe?!

"Congratulations Beverly!" Chelsea told me genuinely. She doesn't look like those fake Barbies and she looked really down to earth to me.

"Thanks," I smiled at her while she took a step back, allowing my brother to give me a hug.