19- Santa Monica Pier

My head was resting on Keith's chest while my arm was wrapped around his torso. His arm was around my shoulder and my leg was tangled with his when I woke up this morning.

My phone rang loudly on his night table when I placed it there last night and we both groaned. I untangled myself from Keith and reached for my phone.

"Hello?" I didn't look at the caller ID and answered groggily , too obvious that I just woke up. Keith blinked his eyes open and stared at me curiously.

"Beverly? Where the hell are you?!" Antony replied and My eyes widen. Eh...

"Uhm I'm at my room, sleeping..." I lied as I curse myself. I can never lie to Antony, he knew me too well.

"Your room? Well I don't see you anywhere here," he noted. Damn shit! My brother is in my dorm.

"Uhm I mean I'm grabbing breakfast," I cleared my throat before saying it.

"Are you sure cause you sound like you just woke up," my brother suspected and I looked over at Keith with pursed lips.

"Where are you?" I asked dumbly.

"I'm sitting on your bed, in your room," he said and my head had a panic attack. Antony can't know that I slept at Keith's dorm! He will kill him.

"Okay well I'm coming," I said then hung up before he could say anything else.

"Who was it?" Keith asked with his sexy morning voice that made my tummy flutter.

"Antony. He's in my room," I sat up on Keith's bed and grabbed my clothes from my bag.

"So you're leaving now?" Keith stood as well while he run his hands through his already tousled hair, standing in front of me and stretching. Damn! 

"Yeah I guess," I wore my outfit yesterday which consisted of my fashion top and jeans. "I told him I was grabbing breakfast," I added and Keith was switching into his jeans too. "Where are you going?" I asked incredulously, quirking a brow.

"With you," he shrugged before running towards his closet to grab a clean fresh shirt.

"Why?" I asked weirdly while he was putting on his shirt.

"Because as you said, were grabbing breakfast," he reasoned out, grabbing his phone and wallet.

"No, I said I'm grabbing- you know what, forget it. Just hurry up!" I looked around if I forgot anything then flail his door open.

"Don't tell my brother that I spent the night at your place. He'll freak," I warned him and he nodded.

When we reached my dorm, I twisted the doorknob and entered cautiously, to find my brother sitting on my daybed as he watches some show on TV, eating twinkies... Who eats twinkies for breakfast?

"Antony!" I exclaimed then his gaze shifted to me, a frowned formed on his face when he gave me a once over then his eyes moved behind me to where Keith was standing.

"Sup Gilmore," Keith nodded towards Antony and we both entered my room.

"So both of you went to breakfast?" Antony asked us curiously with his brow quirk. I nodded and Keith just stood there, shrugging.

"Yeah we did," I replied and his lips frowned.

"Are you sure? Because you both look like you just got up from bed and woke up," he said knowingly and I scrunched up my lips. He knew I was lying.

"Yeah I'm sure," I answered confidently but Antony's not buying our act. "Anyways! Why're you here?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I thought we could go to the pier today," he shrugged and my eyes lit up.