11- Things to do when suspended

Three days of suspension. Ugh! Being suspended in the boarding school is way different than a normal school. I'm apparently gonna be locked up in my room for three days just like prison, well I actually do feel like a prisoner right now.

I was staring at the ceiling as I just have woken up. Maybe I'll stare at it all day since I have nothing better to do for three days.

I sat up on my bed and switched on the TV to entertain myself but it seemed to not work, so I have a couple options:

Option 1: make food and eat food.

Option 2: sleep all day till my suspension is over.

Option 3: blog all day and night.

Option 4: watch movies.

...But that would be depressing if I watch the movies alone.

Option 5: lay in the bathtub all day.

Option 6: text Keith.

As I was thinking about texting Keith, my phone went off and there was a FaceTime request from the one and only Keith Yorkley. I slid my screen and accepted the call.

Keith was singing some song and he was very off key when I answered and the screen was moving everywhere. I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling because he's being ridiculous right now. He jumped on his bed and the spring creaked as he looked straight at the camera.

"... And I miss you so bad!...." Keith continued his song which I recognized as Jet lag by Simple Plan and when he tried to hit a high note, his voice cracked. I laughed hysterically but that didn't stop him from singing.

"You are not a singer," I scoffed and lied down my bed too.

"No I'm not," he pouted, agreeing with me then he let out a chuckle. "So what's up babe? Missin me too? I know," he asked his question and answered it too. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Nothing, I'm bored," I answered his first question with my own answer.

"Dang this sucks! We can't do any trouble," he groaned against his pillow and he looked so adorable.

"I know," I sighed.

"You wanna sneak out?" He suggested, wagging his eyebrows through the screen and I gave him a weird look.

"Nah, I'm good," I said as I walked towards my kitchen to make food. I've been enough trouble for the past days. His phone beeped, alerting an incoming call he kissed his teeth.

"Oh fuck man!" He muttered under his breath.

"Why? Who is it?" I asked curiously.

"This girl, Sabrina," Keith groaned and I chuckled.

"Okay well answer your girlfriend," I teased him as I grabbed a Ben and Jerry's ice cream from the freezer.

"Jealous?" A smirk appeared on his face and gave him a bored look. How am I supposed to be jealous? Tell me please, "kidding, she's not my girlfriend. You're my girlfriend," I bit my my bottom lip to stop the smile forming but failed, my cheeks heat up as well.

"Kay whatever, bye." I said rapidly.

"I'll call you later babe," his charming smile appeared on his lips and it was damn contagious! I hung up and grabbed a spoon from the rack.

Thirty minutes has gone by and I was watching how babies are made on national geographic channel with my ice cream. Don't ask why. I just don't know what to do with my life at this moment.