6- Signs and signals

It's been a week that I'm staying here in Ivory and I actually am liking the place because of my friends and hot guys. I adjusted with waking up in the morning and with the classes but I'm being careful of myself from getting in trouble because of my mom, but I get in trouble anyways because whenever I'm with Keith, there's trouble that follows.

Well today is the weekends and I don't really know what to do with my life. I have no idea if Keith or Kent or either one of my guy friends will pop in my dorm and bother me. Only one thing I miss is home. I miss dad, Antony, heck! Even our maid Gloria. I miss my estate, my old room and everything else I left in Santa Monica, I even miss Mr. Bryce.

My thoughts were interrupted by the knock on the door. I shuffled across the room to get it because I'm happy that someone is putting my life out of misery.

"Antony!!!" I squealed when I saw my brother in the door way.

"Beverly!!!" He mimicked me but failed as his voice cracked. I'm glad my brother is here to save me. I attacked him for a hug and I was jumpy like I haven't seen him for ages but for only a week.

My brother carried me inside the room as I was hanging onto him. My arms were wrapped around his neck tightly and I thought he was going to die when he began to choke. Sorry...?

"Sorry," I pulled away, apologizing.

"No worries," he rubbed his neck then grinned at me. "So how's my sister? Still hating on the school?" Antony poked my tummy and I slapped his arms away.

"No, I actually like it here," I smiled.

"Any haters? There's always haters," he asked closely, stating the last part.

"Why? So you could beat them up?" He grinned before nodding slowly. "There's a few but they couldn't touch me, I got it all under control," I brushed my shoulder for imaginary dust and my brother quirk his brow.

"Already ruling the school aye?" I beamed at his sentence. "That's my sis," he hung his arms around my neck and rubbed his knuckles on top of my head. This is what he used to always do when we were younger when he played with his friends, I'm like one of the guys.

"So why're you here?" I asked carefully, not to sound rude.

"Why? I can't visit the daughter of the headmistress?" He sassed and I rolled my eyes.

"I always use that as a pass," I smirked. I turned out a lot like Keith for using my title to get whatever the heck I want and it works, not surprisingly.

"I did too," Antony grinned. "So is Wade checking up on you?" I nodded.

"Mostly Keith and Kent, but all the guys check up on me," well Keith and Kent just bug me around; not to check up on me. I guess they're checking me out...

"I asked about Wade, not everyone else. Have you slept with either one of them?" My eyes widen and I shook my head rapidly. What the fuck!? Do I look like a slut?

"No! Of course not! They're all friends!" I exclaimed. Do I have to explain my relationship with the guys every time to everyone?

"Mhmm," Antony hummed, not believing me.

"So is everything okay with Brady?" I asked, changing the damn subject cause I didn't want to talk about "the guys" any longer. They're just friends anyways. Nothing more, nothing less... To me but I don't know bout them.

"Yeah, I just needed to help him out," my brother replied, avoiding eye contact meaning he's lying.

"Really? Are you sure it's not one of your girl calls?" I interrogated and he fidgeted a little.