3- Let's make history together

"Oh Beverly!" A guy sang my name through the closed door and I sighed. Who could this be?

I'm still unpacking and I couldn't do that when every five minutes there's someone bothering me. I'll never get done any time soon.

I walked towards the door and unlocked it to find Kent with a huge grin on his face. I quirk a brow at him and he just walked inside. Why is every guy here just bust inside?! Like is this their dorm or what?

"Uh... Hi Kent..." I said awkwardly, closing the door before going back to my closet to continue unpacking.

"Nice room, you don't have to share," he looked around before fixing his gaze on me.

"Yeah... How'd you find my room?" I asked and a smirk magically appeared on his face. Fascinating.

"Wade," he shrugged. Kent walk inside my closet and started looking through my clothes that I hung up last night.

"Of course." I murmured to myself. And my brother said he trusts Wade.

"So what's up Gilmore?" Kent brought up and I looked at him blankly. Is he blind or just plain stupid? But gorgeous though, with his blond hair spiked up and piercing blue gaze that was focused on me.

"Unpacking..." I said carefully if he couldn't see what I'm doing. He chuckled loudly and I looked at him weirdly. Maybe I'm not the one on drugs then...

"Well duh!" Kent said and I giggled at his expression of being a dumb. "You're room is pretty sick," he complimented again, glancing back my room.

"Thanks, that's the benefit of having your mom as the headmistress," I said nonchalantly.

Okay well I like the school, but one thing I hate is mom being the headmistress because I can't do a lot of trouble in this school but I never said I'll stop. I'll just be a little sneaky.

"You're lucky," Kent smiled at me and I scoffed, peering up at him.

"Say that again," I whispered to myself. If mom was just not the headmistress, this school would be burning down right now and I swear I visited the principal a couple of times on my first day.

"Are you busy? Wait don't answer that cause you obviously are," he said stupidly and I still nodded.

"Why? What's up?" I asked curiously and he shrugged.

"You know, there's this thing by the cove and I was gonna ask if you wanted to come," he rubbed the back of his neck shyly as he shrugged which looked cute.

"Yeah, maybe next time," I said. I wanted to go but I have to finish unpacking tonight and its almost midnight.

"Alright," Kent didn't make a move that he's leaving instead he just stared at me while I organized my stuff.

"Aren't you going...?" I asked and he shook his head. I thought there was a thing in the cove?

"I'm good, I can stay here," he stated and I raised my brows.

"Well if you're worried about me, don't be, I'm sure you're missing out." I insisted for him to go so I can have my quiet place back but no, he has to be stubborn just like Keith. Well at least Kent doesn't demand that he's the 'son of the dean therefore I'll do what I wish'.

"It's cool Bev, it's just a couple of friends over, I'm not missing out on anything." He smirked down at me like I'm his next prey and I shrunk back.

"Whatever you say," I just dropped the subject and shrugged. No point of arguing if he'll stay.

I finished unpacking past midnight and I'm finally done. I plopped down on my bed and heaved out a breath. Finally!