20- Football field

20- Football field

Reece asked me this morning that we should chill by the school's football field. I didn't even know that this school had a football field which was located in the corner of the campus that takes 10 minutes of walking from my dorm before you get there, neither did I knew that this school had a beach when I moved here in that case.

The guys are having a practice and I instantly spotted Kent in jersey number 36 as he was the quarter back of the team. 

"Why're they practicing all weekend?" I asked curiously. We were sitting on the bleachers while Reece watched the football players practice because she's apparently trying to get Antony off her mind so she decided to ogle the football team.

She's been telling me this morning how my brother hexed her or something that makes her think of him 24/7. Even in her sleep, he appears and Reece is going mad. I think thats BS and she really just like him.

"They're having a home game before the gala so they have to practice," that reminds me. I have rehearsal tomorrow as the gala would be a week from now and were only done half way.

"Oh, where's Hillary?!" I haven't seen that lady for a long time now. Well two days but I haven't seen her in a while.

"Sean brought her to his parents beach house so they're gone for the weekends," she sighed and I nodded. 

"So have you decided who you're going to prom with?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Not yet," she shrugged.

"Why? Because you wanna go with my brother?" I teased, nudging her sides but she glared at me.

"No! I told you! He put a spell on me and I can't stop thinking about your dumb ass of a brother!" She scowled, looking back to the field. Yeah right.

"Maybe you hexed yourself so you'll think about him every time," I grinned deeply. Karma is a biatch! She used to tease me about Keith and Kent and now I'm teasing her about Antony. Oh the irony.

"I didn't need to do that," she scoffed at me.

"Well maybe you're in love with him," I suggested, shrugging. Her eyes snapped on me and she glared coldly like I can feel the shift of the temperature dropping with her glare.

"I will never be in love with Antony," she spat venomously and I still smirked.

"Why not?" I snide and Reece shook her head fiercely.

"Cause I hate him." She scowled.

"Of course you love him silly! Why would you be thinking about him then?" I joked and she just blinked.

"I'm not! He just cast this spell on me to make me think of him!" She insisted and I rolled my eyes.

"Hexing is not real Reece. Well at least my brother isn't a wizard," I frowned, thinking about it for a moment.

"Then why is he always on my mind since last night? And the first thing I thought about this morning is him too!" She shook my shoulders roughly and I looked at her wide eyed. This girl is cray!

"That's not witchcraft Reece, that's called love, the thing you feel when you like someone," I said carefully for her to understand.

"It can't be, I doubt it," Reece disagreed with a frown on her lips but I shrugged.

"You're just in denial girly," I said coolly then I felt her glare back at me.

"I am not!" She blurted out loudly meaning she's lying.