1- Welcome to Ivory High

Change of plans. Aunt Candice was called down for a mandatory meeting in the school board so dad volunteered but Antony insisted to drive me to Ivory instead as he wanted to say hi to old friends apparently.

I stepped out of my brother's Mercedes Benz and took in the view of the entire school. It was big and when I say big, it's humongous because big looks moderate to me. And the school is along the beach shore so that's a plus.

There were some people lying down on the grass in the quad, front area of the school; some were playing sports and some were plainly long boarding through the sidewalk. My brother tossed his keys to the valet and asked a helper to carry my bag to my new dorm. Hello Ivory.

"Ah, it's good to be back," Antony stood beside me, standing straight with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Maybe we could switch, I can go to AAC and you can stay here since you like it that much," I said, glaring at the school. I wished I had laser eyes right now so I can burn it down.

"Mom wouldn't like that, would she," he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. The only person I'm scared of is my mom. She can really be a monster when she gets mad and I sometimes like to push her buttons just to test her patience with me.

Antony slung his arms around my shoulder and led me towards the entrance of the school but before we reached the door, a group of good looking guys stopped us, or should I say my brother. Oh well, hello there.

"Gilmore!" A brunette sexy looking guy called out and Antony grinned at them. The three others shifted their gaze at me and a smirk appeared on their faces. Players. Goody! I have people like me here.

"Darwin," they did this hand shake then the guy my brother called Darwin shifted his blue gaze to me.

"And who is this beautiful chick?" He offered me a toothy grin and reached out for my hand, pressing a kiss on my skin and I smirked. Ruling the school wouldn't be so hard after all.

"This beautiful chick is my sister, she's off limits. Don't touch her." Antony said seriously, slapping Darwin's (or whatever his real names is) hand away from mine.

"I'm just being friendly Gilmore, chill." Darwin said with a frown as my brother pulled me closer to him.

"You have a name miss?" The blond surfer looking dude asked me with interest in his eyes.

"Her name's Beverly." Antony answered for me and I glared at him coldly while all four attention of the guys turned to him. I can talk myself you know!

"Yeah, I'm Beverly," I cleared my throat before speaking then their eyes were back on me.

"Well it's very nice to meet you Beverly Gilmore," this time, the other blond said with his hair spiked up like a shark fin but he looks hot though. He gave me a once over, stopping at my bust before he licked his bottom lip. I might have fun with this one right here. I stood straighter, perking up my chest and his brows raised in amusement. He locked gazes at me before winking.

"Peters." Antony gave him a warning look and Peters shyly smiled at my brother. What's up with them calling each other by their last name?

"So do I get all your name or what?" I asked them all impatiently because I will not call them by their last name. It's too weird for me.

"I'm Tyson Darwin," Darwin said with a charming smile and I'm thankful it wasn't a smirk cause all I've been seeing was smirks from guys now a days and it's annoying, to be honest.

"Mike Peters," Peters said with a smile as well, I nodded and smiled back.

"Kent Arnolds," blond guy with spiky hair said with a smirk who was eye flirting with me moments ago. It was predictable for him to smirk.