4- Chemistry = you&me

I had English after lunch with Mike and Wade and now is fourth period. Chemistry. I walked towards building E for chemistry 101 with Mr. Montages and knocked on room C89.

A man wearing a lab coat and huge goggles greeted me with a smile so I was forced to smile as well. He's not being rude to me so I'm not going to rude to him even though I'm ten minutes late.

My previous teachers this morning hated me because I apparently give them "attitude" so I did my best to annoy them and get under their skin and it worked not surprisingly, neither of them called the office though.

"Hi," the teacher said enthusiastically and I beamed.

"Hi! Mr. Montages?" I asked, looking down my schedule.

"Yes and you must be the one and only Beverly Gilmore," he smiled, not a bit scared or intimidated by me.

"That's me," I smirked then he motioned for me to come in. Mr. Montages handed me a neatly folded lab coat and goggles and I gladly took it.

"You're just in time Miss Gilmore, were just about to perform an experiment." Mr. Montages said, "sit anywhere you like," he smiled politely one last time then I saw Keith, pushing his partner away rudely.

"Move Kelsey!" He sneered forcefully for her to move out of the seat.

"But this is my sit and you're my partner," Kelsey whined with a perky voice.

"I said move." Keith demanded one last time and Kelsey huffed before marching away towards the front of the room. I just stood there amused while Keith looked straight ahead, pretending to not notice me with his bad boy persona like he just didn't kick the girl over to move for me a couple seconds ago.

"Is this seat taken or should I go someplace else?" I asked teasingly then Keith finally glanced at me with a smirk on his lips.

"Well hello there beautiful, of course this seat is free," he patted the stool beside him and I chuckled out loudly.

"You didn't have to move the poor girl," I glanced at the girl he stalked away and she was sitting on the edge of her sit while a nerd, like literally nerd with thick lens glasses and braces was hogging her, I let out a giggle.

"Yeah I had to," he beamed at me widely.

"Okay class, pick up your beakers and test tubes," I was still putting on the lab coat and glasses for safety cause I don't want to burn my porcelain skin.

"You look cute," Keith leaned down beside me and whispered. I shoved him away cause he flirts too damn much that he beats the record of flirting.

"Shut up Keith! I know I look like a mad scientist," I said while buttoning up my lab coat. Well I literally looked like a mad scientist with my messy bun and all this science stuff.

"Let me demonstrate what you would be doing..." Mr. Montages poured a clear substance in the beaker then he added a green one then a dash of some sort of powder then it started to bubble, he specifically said how much then he told us that we could start. I hope Keith was paying attention because I'm not touching no damn chemicals!

"No, I was serious when I said you're cute," he grinned and I just nodded.

"Yeah I'm cute, whatever." I sighed and grabbed the beaker.

We agreed that I'm the one who's gonna tell him what to do and he's the one who's going to do the mixing or whatever is left and die. Kidding! He's the one who's gonna do all the dirty work.

"Hey I have another pick up line," he said smirking and I let out a chuckle.

"Shoot," I smiled.