Alexa

The scene that I walked into, wasn't one that I honestly expected. Lily was sitting next to an ICU bed holding a small girl's hand. The girl couldn't be more than twelve years old but she looked to be half her age. Lily slowly let go of the girl's hand and came over to me. She pulled me into the room and she shut the door.

"I didn't know if you would come." Lily motions for me to take a seat as she goes back to holding the girl's hand. "Allura, meet Alexa." I fight back the tears. "She's my little sister."  That's what they meant by her not being much help.

"What......." I can't say the words.

"She's been comatose for three years now. She got caught up in some dark magic when we were trying to protect our circle, and well she's unresponsive." Lily looks at her little sister.

"I'm sorry this happened." I say. "But I don't know how to fix it." I say quietly because I feel horrible for saying it in front of Alexa. "I can't heal people." I feel a tear fall down my face but Lily smiles at me.

"I know you can't fix her, Allura. I didn't bring you here to fix her because I know she's not coming back. I just need your help to get revenge because the person who did this needs to pay for everything he did to our circle." Lily stands up and starts pacing the room. "He knew what was going to happen to us if we bound the circle but he let it happen. We weren't ready and now...."

"I can't kill Houston." I say and she whips around.

"It isn't Houston's fault, Allura." Lily looks at her sister. "It was your father."

~*~*~*~*~*~