Epilogue

Goo Junhoe's POV

I've been with Areum almost a year and this happened. We divorced. Tsk my life just so uninteresting.

I've nothing now. It's all Soojin's fault! My noona know about this and we did everything but nothing happen and nothing can stop her.

Soojin will do anything to get me. Actually she's not this kind of person. She being wild after she know that I'm gonna marry Areum.

First she asked me to meet her and have something to talk about. So, that's not a big deal and I met her.

She's trying to seduce me. Asked me to divorce Areum as soon as possible. I just pushed her away and left without saying anything.

Texting me? She did that every second! I'm the one who's easily get annoyed with that kind of spam.

I can't live a peace life even for a second. Then I changed my phone number.

Maybe she didn't bother Areum so much. But she did bothering me at work and sometimes she came at my house when Areum isn't there.

Sometimes she came and met Areum and I know that even I'm not there. But I know she won't do anything to her since she know I might kill her.

Not with my sexiness of course. With knife, gun or something.

I don't know where did she know all about my schedule and what I did at a lot times in my freaking life.

She's totally scary and crazy. I won't tell Areum because I know her. She might ask for a divorce if she know someone is loving me like crazy.

I know I'm hot, sexy and all. But I just love Areum and only her.

And look at what happened to us, we divorced.

-

Flashback to the other moment

"June-ya, noona met her earlier at the mall and you know what that gijibae said to me?!" Yejin scoffed.

"She said 'Let's see if you want to see that Areum die.' Like what is that June?! I feel like kill her!" She groaned in frustrated.

"Why you don't?"

"She walked off and that's public, dongsaenggie~ I might get caught, pabo-ya!"

"I don't know what to do now. She's so stubborn." I sighed.

"Let's just report it to police and let them handle. We can show and tell them what she have done to us."

"Then let's do that."

End of Flashback

-

It's nothing either. Because she done nothing or hurt her. Police can't just make it.

Stupid police.

I always keep Areum near me for her own good. I don't want Soojin hurt her even a little.

-

Months passed after the divorce and I've done, nothing. I just protect her from a far. Soojin disappeared after she know I've divorced with Areum.

Soojin moved to US with her family because her parents really embarrassed when we told them about what she did towards Areum,

My ex-wife.

iKON, they're worrying me so much. We have done with graduation and we didn't see Areum around.

I've asked our class teacher, but she said Areum moved to another school passed few weeks before the graduation.