Chapter 08

Goo Junhoe POV

Noona, you're really annoying! How can you tell her about that?

I'm so glad that Areum is an innocent girl in the world. But no I think she's not that innocent.

But her face is red. Is she embarrassing? Damn she's so cute.

What cute I'm talking about now? Goo Junhoe what's wrong with you?!

Come on you not who's easily praise a girl. Shit what happened to me?! I need to go take a check up later.

I sighed.

What a relieved when they all already went home. Everything just quite. But not my phone. As soon after they got home, there's my phone notification. Beeping nonstop.

I hate when something like this happened and they keep talking about that in our group chatting. So annoying.

I saw Areum at the kitchen washing the dishes that we had earlier. I really wanna help her.

No. It's her job. She should do it by herself. Like I care.

"Auch!"

"Yahh what's wrong?" I shouted when I heard a glass broke.

I went to get her and say a glass broke down on the floor and her foot bleeding.

What?! Her foot bleeding?!

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She tried to pick up the broken glass.

I slapped her hands away. "Stay away. Let me do this!"

"Auch! Urgh.."

OMG what did I do. Now her finger bleeding because of my slap. She got cut from the piece of class she's holding earlier.

"Uh I'm sorry. Just don't do anything. Stay still." I pick her up bridal style and put her on the chair.

I quickly took those pieces and throw away in the dustbin. I grabbed the first aid kit and a bowl of water and towel.

"You're so careless."

-

Park Areum POV

He wipe the blood aroung my foot and my finger.

OMG my heart racing like a formula one! Damn he's so hot. He's so cool tho wiping the blood away.

Such a overprotective boyfriend. DAMN HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND ARUEM.

He tried to apply an ointment. "A-aghh.."

"Stay still. Let me finish this first." OMG he's so gentleman. God I want to screaming but what can I do?

I didn't realize that I got my hand holding on his shoulder.

"Take a good care of yourself and I'm sorry about your finger." He said awkward.

"It's okay. Thankyou June." I smiled widely at him.

"Who allowed you to call me that?" He look into my eyes OMG don't look at me like that.

I'm blushing.

"Yejin noona." I looked away.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

Is he trying to let me sit in the kitchen all day? Duh I need to get into my room.

I grabbed my phone and tried to stand up.

"Where are you going?"

"In my room of course." I pushed him a little and I'm looking like an idiot who's trying to walk with a leg.