Chapter 27

Park Areum POV

I sat next to Junhoe in the flight. And the rest sat behind us. Except for Bobby and Hanbin. They're sitting in front of us which is bothering us a lot.

They both keep turning around teasing June and me. Why they must do that? I feel like killing them right now.

It's quite embarrassing since they don't know that we're married.

"Are you guys dating or what? Why so quiet?" Bobby asked as he and Hanbin turned around for hundred times already.

"Let me have my peace." Junhoe pushed Hanbin's face away.

"Aigoo~ Goo June, you better watch out." Hanbin said like an ahjumma. Then they both chuckled.

They're seriously weird because it's too obvious. Lol

Junhoe plugged his headphones and started to doze off. He have no fun guys.

-

In the same day, we arrived in Busan. We decided to follow Junhoe to took his works at his uncle's company.

We went home straight away after he got all his things and sattle of his works at the office.

As soon as we arrived at Junhoe's parents' another house in here, they all dragging their luggage in with a lazy walks.

"I'm starving!" Hanbin whined when he laying on the couch, holding his stomach.

"Nadooo~" Chanwoo laying beside him.

"Yaedeula, go and wash first." Jinhwan said as he slapped Bobby's ass.

"Later hyung." Donghyuk rubbing his eye.

"Now guys. Or else, no dinner." They all rushed into their rooms, left only Areum, Junhoe, Yunhyeong and Jinhwan.

"I'll cook for the dinner." I volunteered.

"I'll help you!" Yunhyeong followed me to the kitchen.

Great, when I open the fridge, there's nothing at all. "Junhoe, you run out of everything in the kitchen." I shouted.

"Then?" He asked while scrolling on his phone.

Yeah Jinhwan just chuckled beside him. I went to get him and sat next to him.

"Then you want to keep starving?" I asked calmly.

"I'm not hungry."

"But others are hungry." I frowned with a pout.

"How about no?" He turned to me and our face just inches apart! I can feel his breath hit my skin.

He make his sexy face with that cold stare. OMG he's so hot. But gosh Goo Junhoe, there's Jinan and Yoyo!

"Please? We want to cook. You go with Jinan oppa." I begged him.

Then he murmured "Kiss first." My eyes rounded and gasped.

"Are you guys.." Jinhwan about to say something about us. OMG he might know about our marriage.

"Just go shopping for groceries already!" I punched him.

I got up from the couch and stomped my feet heading to the kitchen.

"Go wash first, Yoyo hyung." I told him with a frowned and went away grabbing my luggage and go upstairs.

Gosh I don't know which one is my room. I dead down back, "Which one is my room?!"

He chuckled and got up and went upstairs while tugging my wrist. "This one and my room next to yours." He unlocked the door and winked at me.