Chapter 02

After a fresh shower, Areum came out from the bathroom with a towel wrapping her hair.

She took her schedule book and opened the second page.

"Let's look what we have here." She sat on the edge of her bed.

2.

Do wear your school uniform. It's in the wardrobe. Make sure to wake Goo Junhoe at 7:00AM. Just prepare a toast for breakfast. You'll go to school with him and you're in the same class as him. So there's no problem for you to find your class. Just follow him. After done with school, you just need to listen to what he want.

Park Areum POV

OMG so I need to be with him 24/7?!

But it's okay since my salary is much more than my pocket money. I chuckled.

When I glanced at my wall clock, it's 10 minutes before 7. I decided to prepare myself with uniform and tied my hair up.

I look at the mirror for final touch up before I meet my master. Lol

I went out and get in front of his door. I glanced at my watch and it showed a minute before perfectly 7.

I wait for a while and knocked the door as my watch showed 7AM.

'knock knock'

Alright there's no answer. I knocked once again but still no answer.

So I decided to came in and my eyes exposed widely as I saw his room.

"WTF IS THIS ROOM OR A HOUSE IN A HOUSE?!" I whispered to myself almost shouted.

I staring around, didn't even move from my spot until I saw a bed with a white egg roll on it.

I went to the bed and try to wake him up.

"Mr. Goo, wake up. It's already 7. We'll be late if you won't.." I frowned as he didn't make a little move.

"Yahhh Mr. Goo! Wake up! I don't want to get fired if I can't wake you up. OMG just wake up!" I ended up pulled the blanket away.

But there's no one in it. But there's a sound of the door cracked open behind me.

I froze on my spot. Too scared to moved around. Then I took the pillow and turned around with eyes closed.

"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER OR YOU'LL DIE!!!!" I shouted while prepared myself to hit with that person with the pillow.

Silent came and greeted me. I slowly opened my eyes and revealed a guy in a towel around his lower part while drying his hair with another towel.

"ARHGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!" I shouted and hide my blushing face with the pillow.

"Shut up!" He voiced.

"OMG who are you?!" I asked him.

"That should be my question." He smirked.