Chapter 07

Park Areum POV

7:00PM

I hate this damn I seriously need to confirm who the hell is that girl named Yejin!

"Areummmm~ Park Areummm~" Bobby shouted.

OMG what he want now?

"Areum?" Bobby knocked my door.

OMG OMG OMG my door didn't lock. I need to do something.

I ran to my bed and faking a sleep.

"Ahhh there you are. Areum? Are you sleeping?" Bobby almost whispered and walked towards me.

OMG don't come near me. Kim Jiwon I swear I will kill you if you touch me.

"Areum? Why are you here? Haihhh~" I heard Bobby sighed.

OMG the hell he's asking me if he know that I'm sleeping? Duhhh!

"You know what? Did June do anything to you?"

"This is funny! June always fired his personal assistant after a day." He chuckled.

Maybe they're not as good as me. Wahahahahahahah alright it's so weird to do an evil laugh in silent.

"It's weird. He don't even look at other girls. He didn't even talk to girls accept his mother and sister."

His sister? He got a sister? Why I never know about that? Why Mr. Goo Jisung never tell me about this to me? I really need to ask Mr. Goo later. But why the hell this Kim Jiwon telling me about this?

Okay nevermind. Come on Bobby, tell me more.

"I think his feeling towards you just grow up day by day but he didn't show it yet."

WHAT?! You must be kidding me dude. OMG is my face getting red OMG I hope Bobby didn't saw this. Oh ya! Fake a stretching and turn to the other side.

"Or did June gave you something? Because yeah, he never give anything to any girl even for us. He's so stingy." I can say Bobby rolled his eyes in annoyed. Lol

"I know that I'm a little awkward with him even we've been together for years. But still awkward and I don't know why is that."

So? Why did you tell me all of this? It's not like I like him or he officially like me. Lol? But you seriously make me blushing so hard, Kim Bobby.

"Oh ya, they must be looking for me. Just sleep and get down if you're not sleepy anymore. Because I know you're not sleeping." He chuckled and walking to the door.

Dang it! How did he know that?? I tried so hard to look like I'm sleeping OMG this guy. I bet he always did this.

"Well cutie, just come down if you're ready to meet your sister-in-law to be!" He laughed.

Suddenly, "What are you laughing at?" That's Yoyo's voice. OMG!

"Nothing."

"Where's Areum?"

"Sleeping."

"She must be tired with June's attitude." What they both chuckled at?! I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Let's go now. Yejin noona already here."

"Remember what I said, Areum. Yejin noona didn't bite. Maybe she will shock if you're still being June's PA, girl and maybe noona will like you.." Bobby laughed.

"You're talking to sleping Areum? How stupid you are." Yoyo put his poker face.

"Whatever. Let's go down." Bobby and Yoyo went out and closed the door.