Chapter 04

Park Areum POV

First class dismissed.

Don't bother to think they will ask you to join them for lunch.

If they ask, just don't. Say that I have something to do or something. Gosh I hope I can control myself.

They're so hot. Nooooo I'm not going to be with them. They're so famous in this school. I don't wanna die in their fans' hands.

Gosh I need to go now.

Ask I want to walk away, "Areum let's go lunch with us." Jinhwan said.

"But I.." I tried to give an excuse but got cut by Hanbin.

"My treat."

"Okay let's go." I said and pulled Hanbin's arm.

Okay what the fuck am I doing?! Whatever since it's his treat.

So now we went to garage?

"Why are we here?" I asked curiously.

"We'll go out for lunch. We don't use to eat here." Donghyuk explained.

"Well there's a lot of crazy fans in the cafe. We're hot." Bobby said as he elbowed Hanbin's arm and wiggle his eyebrows.

Then I saw Junhoe smirked at himself when he heard Bobby said that.

"Assholes." I whispered to myself.
"Excuse me?" Yunhyeong asked and bent his head down a little at me.

"No I-I said I'm so freaking excited to eat! Let's go." I smiled with wide teeth smile and pulled Hanbin.

"Girl, you need to get into Junhoe hyung's since there's no enough space in our car. We came with Jinhwan hyung's car today." Chawoo winked at me.

Gosh is he wanna kill me with that wink?! Aww that's so cute of him!

I don't want to get in that asshole's car. I pouted by myself and didn't notice that Jinhwan was looking at me.

"Aw so cute!" He suddenly shouted and that's startled me.

-

Goo Junhoe POV

Huh? Cute? What cute with that pouty and a sad face like that. She got really fair skin.

"Aw so cute!" Jinhwan hyung suddenly shouted.

She staring at us with rounded eyes and still put her pouty lips on.

She's... adorable.

WTF AM I THINKING?! AM I GON INSANE ALREADY???

But look at her face, she's such an innocent girl.

"Lets go. We're going to late if we don't." Yunhyeong clapped his hands to grabbed our attention.

They're got into Jinhwan's car and why am I here need to drive by myself with this girl.

I sighed and get into the car.

She's still mumbling alone outside. Then I honked that startled her till her phone dropped.

She bent down to take her phone. When she got up straight, I can say that she's mad. Her face are all red.

She... went away.

-

Park Areum POV

When the rest got into Jinhwan's car, I sighed to myself.

I need to prepare myself. Don't make he mad and don't talk even a word. No just stay by yourself, Areum. No don't look at him. Just be nice and chill.