Chapter 14

Goo Junhoe POV

"Where did she go?" I wondered around the hall.

How can she disappeared so fast? She's seriously making me worry.

I gave up and went to the cafeteria and sat with the rest and I found Bobby and Hanbin hyung also not here.

"Where's Bobby and Hanbin hyung?" I asked them. But they just shrugged while eating their meals.

I buy my meals and sat with them. But when I'm about to eat, I saw Areum hanging between Bobby and Hanbin hyung.

Laughing together. "It's so funnnn!" She chuckling.

No. Don't bother them. But seeing them like that make my heart drop apart.

I don't even know why.

When they came here, Yunhyeong cleared his throat. "Ahem!"

They sat down and I quickly stood up and put down my chopsticks. Not in mood to eat anymore.

"Yah where are you going?" She asked.

I just walking straight went out from the cafe. Urgh she's seriously get on my nerve!

I hope there's no one on the rooftop. Well it's my hideout from those people.

No one even care to get here.

Only me dare to get on here. Not even the other members. Because  they don't even know.

I sat down on the bench that I made with those wood boxes. Took a deep breath and let out a loud sighed.

"Goo Junhoe." I heared someone said, breathless.

Park Areum.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her weirdly. Yeah, where did she know I'm here?

"Following you?" She came and sat beside me.

"You tell you that you can seat here?" I crossed my arms and staring straight at nothing.

"I don't care." She also crossed her arms.

Silent greeted us. Great. Now everything just so awkward.

"Goo Junhoe.." She started. "I'm sorry."

"For?" I rolled my eyes.

"You know.. because went away without telling you first?" She raised her eyebrows.

Why you must act cute? Goo Junhoe, you need to act like you used to be!

"I don't even care." He smirked.

"Damn can you once be a little nice to me? I'm apologizing here." She rolled her eyes.

"I skipped my meals because of you."

"Why is that? Just eat. Why you skip your meal because of me?" She asked in curiosity.

Damn goshh why I told her that? Stupid Goo Junhoe!

"Because I hate to see your face." I said coldly.

"Then I don't think you wanna see my face now and you must don't want my sandwich I bring it for you.. Well I think I need to go no-" I grabbed the sandwich from her and eat it.

She just smiling at me while I'm eating. But she's looking so weird. Why she's being nice to me now? It's not she's doing something bad to me always.

It's just something.

-

Park Areum POV

I thought he don't really want my sandwich. Glad that I brought it with me.