Chapter 28

Song Yunhyeong POV

"What should we cook?" I asked Areum as took out the pot.

"It's almost midnight. So we shouldn't eat something heavy." She said and frowned as she's thinking about something.

"Let's just do seaweed soup and rice."

"Rice also heavy meals."

"Yeah. A bowl not that heavy tho." Areum chuckled and I joined her.

"Right." We highed five.

I help with rice. Washing brown rice. Yeah because brown rice great for diet and we need to take care of our sexy body.

"Yoyo oppa come here for awhile." She called me while spinning the soup with the ladle.

"Wae?"

"Taste this." She took the spoon and about to feed me.

So of course I just took it. "Ohhh, enough this is tasty enough." I ruffled her hair.

"Jinjja?" She took a taste too. OMG it's a direct kiss.

"Yahh Areum-ah, did you used the same spoon?"

"Eung~ Wae?"

"Eheyyy you just got a direct kiss from me." I teased her.

"Y-yahh! You also got one from me! It's the same spoon I used first!" She blushed but at the same time she cracked into a small laugh.

"It's okay. It's gotta be our small secret." I put my index finger at my mouth while chuckling with her.

"Nae nae nae~" She still chuckling then stopped and focus on her soup.

"Guys, are you done?" Jinhwan hyung suddenly came.

"Almost." Areum said as she turned off the stove.

"We'll serve it on the table. Wait huh hyung." I took bowls to fill with rice.

After everything prepared on the dining table, I shouted for them to come for our 'Midnight dinner'.

[A/N: Watch Midnight Diner guys. It's so cool. Jjang! There's also Winner's Nam Taehyun.]

-

Park Areum POV

"Chanu-ya, go and ask June to come down here." Jinan asked him.

"Nae hyung." Chanwoo ran upstairs as Jinhwan told. Such a good boy.

We are waiting for him to come down and then Chanwoo came and sat with us.

"He said he's full."

"Gosh this guy never full. How can he just full all of sudden. He just ate a slice of pizza earlier." Yunhyeong nagged.

He's really like an ahjumma.

"It's okay, I'll get him." I volunteered.

"It's okay. I'll get him." Donghyuk cut in.

"Nah. I'll do it. You guys eat first." I said and make my way to upstairs.

'Knock knock'

I knocked the door as I got up. and received no respond.

So I just bursted in and there's him. Still alive, laying on his bed, playing a game on his phone.

"Goo June." And wow I received a glared.

"Yah let's go down and eat."

"No."

"What's wrong? Yoyo oppa said you just ate a slice." I sat on the edge of the bed.