Chapter 26

Park Areum POV

"Have you pack your luggage?" Junhoe asked me.

"Yes. All done. Yours?"

"I thought you pack my luggage too?" He took a glance at me.

"Yahhh why you didn't tell me earlier you want me to pack your stuff?!" I whined.

"Please? I need to pack my documents and fails to bring for meeting." He begged with a pity face.

Oh God how can you say no to that face?

"Alright alright." I make my way to his room.

Yes, we didn't sleep in the same room yet. That's why he asked me to follow him to Busan with him.

Actually for me to handle his schedule. Lol

I went into his room and I took his luggage in his wardrobe. Not sure what to bring. Since he didn't tell me what should he wear.

Suit or just informal clothes? Sure he need informal clothes for other free days there.

Let's just pack. He won't mad at me right with my choice. Well, he used to wear what I grabbed for him everyday tho.

Done with everything. Didn't leave a single thing include his boxers.

We had dinner and went to sleep after watched some movie.

Yeah Netflix won't get you bored. Never.

-

Incheon International Airport.

Yeah now we're going to Busan. I can't really sleep last night because Junhoe make me crazy by calling me for water and all.

Yawning then suddenly he closed my mouth with my hands. "Stop yawning." Seriously Goo Junhoe?

"You the one who make me yawning." And I let out another yawn.

"Let buy coffee." Junhoe pulled my hand. We actually interviewed our fingers together.

"I want latte!" I cheers like a little kid.

"Two Latte please." He smiled to the casher.

"Great to see you smile at other people." I chuckled.

"What did you say huh?"He pinched my cheeks.

Suddenly someone clears his throat. "What are you guys doing lovey dovey here?"

"Oppa!" My eyed widened when I saw Daehyun in front of me. I hugged me that made Junhoe rolled his eyes.

"So yeah, we're going to Busan. He got some works." I said and Junhoe pulled my hand back. Hold it tight.

"Ah.. I'm going back to Busan tho. Meeting my family." Daehyun smiled.

"Oh I gotta go now. Youngjae must been waiting for me." He ruffled my hair. "Take care of Areum well, Junhoe." And he went away.

"Like I don't know how yo take care of my wife." He tsked.

Aish that bitchy face of him OMG he looks so hot.

"Yah black moon, he just remind you. Don't need to roll your eyes back like an alien." I gave a light punch on his chest.

"Oh my poor heart." He act like he's dying.

That woman already done with our latte. I took mine, "He will pay." and went away.

"Yahh Goo Areum!" He yelled. Loud enough for me to hear. I just chuckled without turn my head back.