Okay readers

The update will come this sunday i promise but i have a question that will affect this book for you all. Do you want me to bring gaius and or gwen(any other fave characters of yours) into this story? This book was originally intended to be a one to two shot but i just got more ideas and ideas and this book was somehow formed. Why am i telling you all this? For one simple reason...... This book is.....

Going

To

Get

A

Sequel. And a crossover with once upon a time. But first before all of that this story must be finished. So on sunday at 12:00 midnight on the dot. This fic will have not one update but two chapters. Long chapters. So please readers tell me what you think! Express your anger and frustration that you have for me in the comments below. You may rant you may hate you may curse at me you can encourage me give opinions negative or positive i do not care! Just please tell me what you think! Most authors i know hate scrolling through thousands of comments and gripe about how people comment but guys i love and i mean love comments they inspire me to write more. So if you want your precious chapter comment comment and comment! Oh and the picture at the top is the future daughter of arthur and gwen pendragon. (Merlin picked the name)