1/2 of a Chappie aka # 9 fast forward frustrations

"Great now how do we get in!" Arthur replied once again upset as hunith's sobbing form slammed the door in the royals face. He wasn't pissed at hunith or merlin. On the contrary he was mad at himself. He was angrier than ever at his father, at himself, at every single magical person who ever tried to kill him and thus make him hate magical creatures and well sorcerer's. "Oh thats easy Sir Mood Swings just like this!" Phoebe said shoving arthur at the door only for half of him to phase through it as if he was a ghost.Arthur gave a manly shriek and scrambled back coming out of the wall and spinning around to face phoebe utterly shocked.

"W-we can walk through walls!?" Leon said astonished as his hand disappeared when he touched the surface of the house or tried to and his arm slid through causing a sort of ripple in the wood. People can pass through us to i learned that the hard way" phoebe said smiling. Arthur stuck his head into the house and watched as .....hunith sunk to the floor sliding against the smooth wooded door while clutching her stomach. She looked down at her stomach and rubbed fondly. "My little baby it's just you and me now.... Just you and me..... "Before she broke into tears once more.

Arthur reeled back out of the house with a sigh. "Oh so you didn't go and get your huge princess head stuck then did you?" Gwaine asked. Arthur rolled his eyes at gwaine. Phoebe is there anyway that we could ummm.... Fast forward a bit.... Arthur asked the time spirit hesitantly. "Say 9 months or so....." He added. The guilt of his earlier assumption was really getting to him. Although he still didn't understand what merlin having magic had anything to do with this emrys fellow his now classified crazy sister was talking about at least merlin could take care of himself.

"All in favor?" Phoebe asked as everyone but merlin raised their hands. "Kk hang on!" holding up a wand seemingly out of no where phoebe's eyes matched the now glowing gold wand. So With a Wave and a mutter from the sprite of the past the prisoners turned past gazers were transported about nine months into the future.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Okay people i know that the last few chapters have been a little bleh and this one is sort of bleh and short but i promise by sunday night at midnight you will have a very long chapter! I just started thinking it would be stupid for the knights to just sit around doing nothing for 9 months! But anyways next chapter will be up this sunday!!! And possibly a crossover fic if i have virtually no homework...... Also i have to write a persuasive essay for school got any ideas for me? Thanks a bunch for reading this! Please vote comment like or pm me if you have any questions.... Oh and if you like thor agents of shield or just basically marvel you should check out my story elemental! Oh and there is no part two / other half to this chapter it'll just go straight to ten where the good stuff is! Kk thanks readers i love you all! Tiff out peace!😊