Ch 6: the Warlocks heart the cracking starts

Recap:

Just as merlin fully sat up everyones head turned to the door. They waited in anticipation for the door to once again creep open and morgana to walk through,sneer, and proceed to once again beat the crap out of merlin. Everyone held there breath as the door finally started to creek. However instead of morgana a note floated magically through before it closed. The note split into two. One floated over to merlin the other to arthur. Merlins was shimmering a peaceful gold while arthurs was murky like morgannas eyes. They each carefully and hesitantly picked up the gold papers.

Merlin paled and inwardly screamed a line of curses that would put even a drunken gwaine to shame, as his eyes skimmed the page before him.

Well what does yours say? Arthur asked merlin.

What aren't you going to read yours? Merlin asked

Uuuummmmm...... Arthur trailed fingers ghosting over the thing.

Wait so if mine doesn't explode or hold some poisonous gas thing you'll read yours?! Merlin asked incredulously

Yup. Arthur said popping the p.

You are such a dollopheaded clotpole.

Well at least i'm not avoiding reading the damn thing.

But thats exactly what your doing!

Is not!

Is too!

Is NOT!

Is TOO!

MERLIN!!

ARTHUR!!

Both of you stop! Leon snapped diffusing their banter while his sanity was still intact.

"Merlin will you please just..... "Elyon gestured to the note feeling tired and bored. He honestly didn't give a crap that he was captured.... He just wanted something to do. Watching merlin lying unconscious had gotten quite old for the commoner knight.

Merlin grumbled swears of his own invention under his breath before he began to read a loud.

My dearest merlin,  "The fuck...."Arthur whispered blue eyes wide. Merlin grimaced slightly before going bright red. He was not sure if it was from anger or some other emotion he may dare not speak of.

"Read on" arthur demanded clearly peeved nodding his head slightly. His arms now crossed over his sculpted chest.

Merlin gulped but nodded looking worried.

My dearest merlin,

I am truly sorry for all that i have done to you. I'm sorry for acting like my father(even if i deny it to everyone but you), sorry for hurting you, and the physical pain that i have caused you. Most of all my love i'm sorry that it was all a waste of time. I see now that to truly have you on my side, arthur must see the truth of you my love. He must see the brutal truth seen by the triple goddess herself. So lastly i beseech thee do not be mad at me for what is about to occur. I love you merlin and this is the only way that you will love me too.