13 p2 The Fox &The Sanke and The Betrayed

Hey there guy here the New part of the story or Fanfiction. #Disclaimer I don't own Naruto.

Chapter 14: The Snake, The Fox, and The Betrayed

/-/-/-/-/

Hiruzen and the ANBU teams he had requested were running through the forest at speeds only reachable at high jounin level. To any normal Genin, they would be nothing but blurs. He was currently accompanied by Hotaru's team, while Usagi's team was scouting all around them. Each team had one Hyuuga member and one Inuzuka member. Apart from that, Usagi's team also had an Aburame member. If anyone could find Orochimaru, it was this team.

"Hokage-Sama! I've found him!" it came from the Hyuuga-member running a few meters from the old Hokage.

"Tell me where he is!" Hiruzen commanded

"He is at about two and a half kilometers to the north-northwest. And he is not alone"

"Who is he with?"

"It seems like there is seven additional persons there. Four of them have Genin-level chakra, two of them have chūnin-level chakra, and the last..."

"And the last? What is it?" Hiruzen asked, getting impatient.

"The last has more chakra than Orochimaru. Even more than you, Hokage-Sama."

'Naruto Use the Kyuubi's chakra!' Hiruzen though and took off in the direction of his grandson.

/-/-/-/-/

Naruto and his friends from Kumo and Kiri shielded their eyes and bodies as their jutsu made contact with their target, creating a small explosion and sending shockwaves throughout the forest. The Konoha Shoton user winced in pain as a piece of rock hit him on the wrist, leaving a shallow cut. 'Damn it,' he thought, 'I still haven't recovered completely from last time I met him... I should've left a small amount of Kurama's chakra for healing and for my armor. I still have about half of my own left, but I want to save that for later... if there is any later that is.'

Yugito coughed a few times, "Did we get him?"

"Don't count on it," Haku said already holding a few senbon, ready to attack.

"You're right about that, Hyoton user," it came in form of a laugh in the still dust-covered crater. "You really think that a bunch of Genin can take down one of the Sannin? One of the heroes of the Second Shinobi World War? Hah! You must be kidding yourself!" A gust of wind blew the last of the dust away, and uncovering Orochimaru with a face that looked half melted.

Naruto's eyes widened, 'It can't be! All those attacks, and he doesn't a scratch!? And what's up with his face? Must be part of the jutsu he uses to conceal his identity... Even so, even if we're way below his level, he shouldn't be able to go completely unharmed from that!' The rest of his... alliance seemed to react the same way. Yugito gulped, 'So this is the power of Konoha's Sannin...'

"Where are my teammates? Where is Sakura-chan and Sasuke-teme!?" Naruto asked once again, even though he knew he wasn't on the winning side of the fight.

"Sasuke-kun? You shouldn't worry about them. He will either embrace my gift, or he will die. I have people making sure of it," the Snake said with a wicked grin. Orochimaru dusted off his right sleeve, "Well, now that that's over, let's proceed to the main act." He released a burst of Killer Intent way larger than the one he used before, making them all fall to their knees. The only ones able to withstand it just a bit were Yugito and Naruto. His eyes settled on Naruto as he smirked, "It doesn't matter if you want my gift or not; you're going to get it. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with you and Sasuke-kun, my dear fox."