8. Foreigmers decend for the exams!

Hey there guy here the new part of the story and about the Photo you know the answer already right guys so on with the story or Fanfiction I don't know?

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Chapter 8: Foreigners descend for the exams!

Team 7 was walking through the gates of Konoha with a caravan in tow. They had been on a C-rank mission to escort and assigned to guard it while it was going through a quarter of Hi no Kuni. And once again the Chunin guards laughed at Naruto; his clothes had been seethed in a Katon jutsu, and small patches were missing. Some shinobi had decided to try and rob the caravan a few miles from Konoha - rather stupid in Naruto's opinion - and of course he had been the only one hit by the only jutsu being cast.

Naruto dusted some cooling embers of his shirt "of course it was me he had to hit. It would be nice to walk into Konoha once without something having messed up my clothes! Last time it was a Suiton jutsu, the time before that a futon and I don't want to remember the time before that! Is one homecoming with my clothes intact too much to ask!?"

Kakashi waved his right hand in a dismissive manner "Ah, come on Naruto it isn't that bad"

Naruto shot his sensei a glare "Oh, and how would you know, oh great sensei? You never even look up from that damned porn"

The blond Genin didn't get an answer, and as such he just started brooding over his bad luck the rest of the way through Konoha. After they had dropped of their escort in the business part of Konoha, completing their mission, they made their way to the Hokage tower. Mission wise the last weeks hadn't gone bad. They still had the D-ranks, but the Hokage seemed to like their results on the C-ranks as they were getting more and more of those. So far they had completed 4 - 5 with this - C-ranks. They quickly reached the Hokage's office and knocked on the door to mark their entrance.

The old Hokage looked up from his stacks of paperwork "Ah Team 7. Back from another successful mission I take?" he paused at the sight of Naruto and sighed "what happened this time?"

Naruto crossed his arms. "Freakin' Katon juts" he answered in a scowl. Hiruzen shook his head in amusement.

"But now I have my new Crystal Jutsu/Medical Ninjutsu that I have for my clothes and body that I like to called" everyone in the room was shocked and surprised that Naruto make Medical Ninjutsu because his terrible Chuck control before anyone can ask Naruto made 5 hand seal and yell"Shoton Iryô Release: Sôzô Saisei" then Naruto burn mark and injury and his clothes are heal and repair then went back to normal like nothing happen.

Kakashi stepped forward after his shocked and surprised, still reading his little orange book "Team 7 is reporting back from C-rank mission. The caravan have been successfully escorted through Hi no Kuni without any major incidents."

"Easy for you to say" Naruto mumbled behind him, but he didn't react on it.

The old Hokage nodded and wrote something down. He took a look at the paper he had been working on "I must say, I'm impressed with you. From all the teams of this year, you are doing by far the best." The statement cheered Naruto and the rest of his team up. Hiruzen mused as he puffed on his pipe a few times "Well, I think that will be all for now. Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, you are all dismissed. Kakashi I have some things to discuss with you"