12. Preparing for the battle against the snake

Hey there guy here the new part of the story or Fanfiction and about the Photo namber one is Naruto with his Royal Ruby Crystal Armor the one on the top right then next is Naruto with 6 tailed forms and the bottom is Naruto with 8 tailed forms and next to it is Naruto with Kyuubi or Kurama arom forms ok think the color is red ot Ruby ok so on with the story or Fanfiction.

#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto

Chapter 12: Preparing for battle against the snake!

/-/-/-/-/

The six Genin were shocked once again, as Naruto's navel area began glow blue with chakra, and even more so when it expelled in a thick wall of chakra, knocking them all of their feet. They could see it go on and on throughout the forest in all direction. Naruto panted lightly, but it wasn't too bad "Hokage-Jiji knows that I'm the only one in the village that can do that. When he sees it, he will know something is wrong"

"B-but Naruto-k-kun, the Hokage-mansion is in the o-other end of the v-village" Chojuru said

Kouhei snorted "Yeah, do you expect it to travel over hundred-and-twenty kilometers?"

Naruto shrugged "It will travel at least ninety kilometers, which is enough. He will be able to see it, and if he doesn't, the ANBU are sure to alert him." He ignored the look of awe from five of the six, and then got a stern look in the face.

"Now, we really need to get going."

With that he started moving; the Kumo and Kiri teams following him close behind. While he knew the situation was dire, he couldn't help but be impressed by their little gathering. Here he was helped by a team from Kumo, a village Konoha was barely having any relations to at the moment, and a team from Kiri, a village that had been ravaged by civil war, and hadn't been in alliances - ever.

He jumped through the forest, getting to the location he had last seen his teammates 'Sakura-chan... Sasuke-teme... Please be ok'

/-/-/-/-/

Team 9, consisting of Higarashi Tenten, Hyuuga Neji, and Rock Lee, were jumping through the canopies of the forty-fourth training ground. They had already beaten down some Kusa Genin, and were lucky enough that they had had the Scroll of Earth - the scroll they needed. Now they were jumping, running, and anything in between, as fast as they could towards the tower. The longer they were in the forest, the bigger the risk was that they would be taken down by an opposing team.

They hadn't really talked much more than necessary, mostly because of Neji. He was still... upset Tenten guessed, because she had withhold information about 'an enemy', as Neji so affectionately had called him, from her team. Tenten sighed: she had respect for the branch-member of the Hyuuga clan, but he really could be a pain in the ass. It wouldn't hurt him to loosen up just the slightest.

Naruto had told her his Shoton secret, and had specifically asked her not to tell anyone, so of course she hadn't. That didn't matter anymore because of that four-eyed Kabuto-something. She wasn't going to betray her blond friend. While she didn't know why, she did know that he didn't have any friends... well now he had that pink-head, his crush nonetheless, as his friend too.

"Argh!" it came from Neji as he deactivated his Doujutsu, almost at the same time as birds from almost every tree took off.

"Are you all right?" Lee said, already being beside the kneeling Neji.

Said stoic Hyuuga blinked a few times, apparently to get spots away from his eyes. "Prepare yo-", was all he managed say before the air became thick and electric. Tenten and Lee immediately got into a defensive stance around the still half-blind Hyuuga, ready for anything coming at them. Soon after they saw what had blinded their teammate and making the noise; a fast-moving, thick wall of chakra. They braced themselves as it washed over them, ticking their skin in the process. As fast as it had appeared, it disappeared along with the humming and electricity.