7.Back in Konoha and The Genjutsu Mistress and a new Technique

Chapter 7: Back in Konoha with the Genjutsu Mistresses and the second Jade Crystal Jutsu
#Disclaimer I don't own Naruto

/-/-/-/-/-/-/

The members of Team 7 were standing in front of the Hokage in his office. They had just given their mission report and awaited a reply. Sasuke and Sakura kept glancing and grinned, well Sakura grinned, Sasuke did his 'amused smirk' face. Naruto couldn't really blame them; he was some sight. His clothes were almost completely ruined, his shirt had two holes close to his heart where the water bullets had hit him, and he had gashes all over from his fight with Haku. He got a tick mark when he heard Sakura giggle again 'I really need to get a second set of clothes. It wasn't like I could afford it before, but now that we get the pay of an A-rank it shouldn't be a problem. It's true I could have kept the jumpsuit, but I would've looked way worse. I mean, the more I wear these clothes, the more I realize how ridiculous I looked and put a resistant / shield / auto repair on my clothes'.

"I see..." it came from the Sandaime Hokage. He puffed a bit on his pipe before continuing "Well, I'm happy that you're all OK. You will all get the appropriate pay, and I will make sure that it will be written as an A-rank in your files". That last bit cheered the team up, as they nodded approvingly to each other. "For now you can take a week off. And before you come with any objection it's because I have a mission for Kakashi" he looked sternly at the Genin in the room to make his point clear. None of them objected, thank god, and he reached into the drawer and gave each of them the pay. "Good then. You're all dismissed. Kakashi I will call for you when we have your mission ready"

Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi began to make their way out of the office. Naruto didn't move "Hokage-Sama, I will need to speak to you in private". His teammates looked baffled. What could Naruto want to speak to the Hokage about? Kakashi had an idea of what it was, and dragged Naruto's two teammates out of the office. Hiruzen knew it was important; he could see it on his grandson-figure's face, and the fact that he had said 'Hokage-same' instead of 'Jiji'. As Kakashi left the room, Naruto tried to locate the ANBU in the room and looked back at the Hokage "I mean completely alone"

Hiruzen hesitated a second before nodding. Three ANBU appeared from their different hiding spots before disappearing again. The old Hokage rose from his seat and activated a privacy seal. He turned towards Naruto "Now we can speak without anyone listening in. What was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

Now it was Naruto who was hesitating. He took a deep breath "Back in Nami, when we fought at the bridge. After I had gotten shot and fell into the waters, I thought I was dying..." Naruto paused. Sarutobi could clearly see that this wasn't something Naruto was talking about easily. He showed him over to the couch and sat beside him. Naruto continued "I think I blacked out or something. When I came to it I found myself in a sewer of some sort. I didn't know what was going on, and tried to find my way out. And then... then I met the Kyuubi"

Hiruzen's eyes shot wide open "You met the Kyuubi?" As far as he knew Kushina and Mito hadn't met the Kyuubi before they had actively tried it. That Naruto would meet it accidently like that was... concerning.

"Yeah I did, but don't worry, it's not breaking loose or anything. I was in my mind, and I saw the seal" Naruto replied fast, seeing the face his grandfather figure was displaying.

The old Hokage's face relaxed "What happened then?"

"Well, it was taunting me, saying how happy it was that I was dying and so on. I, of course, wasn't so thrilled about it. To make a long story short, it lent me some chakra to save its own life. You, if I die, it dies."

"You used the Kyuubi's chakra!?" Hiruzen asked in disbelief. As far as he knew neither Mito nor Kushina had ever used the Kyuubi's chakra; Kushina had explained that the Kyuubi didn't want to share it with "lower beings".