13 p.1 The Snake and The Fox Fight

Hey there guy here is chapter 13 and this chapter is very important because it have Naruto and Kurama! Vs Orochimaru and and yes this is about and about the Photo is Narut vs Orochimaru and Kabuto but Naruto vs Kabuto is on later fight ok So on with the story or Fanfiction. #Disclaimer I don't own Naruto.

Chapter 13 part 1 The Fox vs Sanke.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Orochimaru chuckled, "and why would I do that? Sasuke-kun and I had so much fun. I even gave him a little gift. A gift I might also give you... if you're lucky".

"You can keep your gift to yourself!" The blond yelled back. He was beginning to get really pissed at this snake, "If you won't tell me, I will just have to force it out of you!" then maybe a few hand seal and yell" Ouritsu Kesshō no Yoroi" then crystal cover Naruto then shatter while Naruto is have a Ruby crystal Royal Knight armor then give in a his Fox Stan then yell out loud"NOW Kyuubi give me the power so I could kill this Sanke" then Naruto made a his Shoton: Kurenai no Kaijtsu on him a dome of Crystal form Naruto so no one can see him then the Dom of crystal broke and show Naruto in his 6 tailed forms and look at Orochimaru then roar then launch at Orochimaru.

"Naruto!" Haku said in worry of her friend from Konoha, but it was too late: Naruto had already taken off. Now all she could do was to wait because she didn't want to be in the fight so that she and the other can do.

/-/-/-/-/

Hiruzen was sitting quietly in his office doing the bane of his existence - paperwork there was even more than usual, since the Chunin Exams was being held in Konoha. And it would probably only increase over the next few weeks as the Third Exam approached. With the preparations for the Kazekage to come and attend the exam, plus all the noblemen- and women... he already knew that he would be getting very little sleep. How his predecessor had managed to always be done with the paperwork - and have an active social life on top of that - he would never know. Most fortunate for him, he had gotten letters from both the Mizukage and Raikage, and both of them would be attending the Finals.

Sarutobi sighed as he signed yet another formality paper and leaned back into his office-chair. He looked tiredly at the mess on his table; multiple stacks of papers, whereas the right, or 'finished', stacks of paper was barely the third the size of the left, or 'yet to be signed', stacks of paper. He groaned slightly and massaged his temples.

"I'm getting too old for this," he mumbled to himself and began signing again, thinking back to the happy year that he was actually retired, and happily at that. He would have stayed so if there had been a suitable successor. But the only previously one, Jiraiya, became a bit of a mess when Minato had died. And Tsunade had already left the village by then. But if he was lucky, he only needed to endure the job a few more years, and then Naruto could take over. Just maybe.

He shook the thoughts from his head and picked up another paper. It was a request for putting up a stall along the main-road during the finals. He sighed again; why did people think that they could get a spot only weeks before the event? As soon as the date for the finals had been announced, he had been swarmed with requests, and all the available spots had been taken... He was sure that they would spot more than a few un-approved stalls during the final. Just what he needed: More work.

He put the paper in the 'rejected' stack, picked up another paper, and was just about to read it. That's when he felt it; a massive chakra output. And it was coming from a southeastern direction outside the village... in the direction of the Forest of Death. But surely it couldn't come from the forest; it was too far away, and no one in there should be able to produce so much chakra. Only Kage- or Sannin-level shinobi should be able to do it.