~Off to a rocky start~

I looked down at Tristin's and my beautiful Daughter. She was the perfect mixture of the both of us. It has been four weeks since her birth and she was growing so quickly. I hated being so far away from Tristin but It wouldn't be for very much longer. I had her all snuggled up in her car seat since it was sunday afternoon and I needed to get on the road soon before it got to dark out.

"I love you," I whispered to Tristin as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I love you too Elaynnah," he smiled kissing me sweetly.

"I hate this," I sighed.

"Its only for a little while," he offered softly.

"I just don't think its fair to you."

"Don't even think about breaking up with me Elaynnah."

"I just cant believe how far apart we are," I sobbed.

"We'll be together again," he promised.

"But a whole year its just so long."

"I know but I'll be here waiting for you both," Tristin smiled. " Take care of your momma baby girl," he smiled kissing little Kenzie's forehead.

"Oh Tristin," I sobbed even harder.

"It's not that far baby I'll come visit," he assured me as I got into my car tears still streaming down my face. I wiped the tears from my face savoring one last kiss from Tristin before heading out.  'only six more days and he would be up to see us' I thought to myself as I pulled away from his house.