~Fun in the sun~

Today is officially the first day of our summer vacation,"Sam breathed as she stretched out on her beach towel lazily. "I can't believe how gorgeous it is out today," she yawned.

The only thought that was going trough my mind were the memories of February. It was just my luck that the group would choose the same beach we had visited. Our spot on the beach was only a few meters away from where we had parked. My thoughts were clouded completely. I couldn't look at anyone without blushing like a loon. 

"Duck," Sam yelled as a water ball was tossed our way. "Baby on board," she snapped.

"You wish," Jake laughed flopping down beside her. "We could work on that babe," he winked.

"What ew," She giggled swatting at him. Making me roll my eyes. Those two just needed to hook up and get it over with. 

"Enjoying the sun?" Tristin asked as he sat down beside me.

"Yeah," I smiled back at him. 

"You look pretty today," he smiled making me blush. 

"Come on man Pollywog needs to get wet," Jake yelled standing up. 

"Ew," Sam laughed. 

"That's not what I meant," Jake yelled spraying her with his water gun. 

After that the guys ran off and continued their water war. Sam sighed as she rolled towards me. She wiggled her eyebrows at me in a rather suggestive way and shot me a huge Cheshire cat smile. What was she up to now?

"So Darling," She dragged out the word darling. 

"So?" I asked looking at her cautiously. 

"I was thinking," She started. Ok that's never a good thing. 

"Yes," I prompted her. 

"We should have a sleep over," She smiled. 

"Ok," I asked her slightly confused. 

"You know you, me, and the boys,"she smiled. Ok now I get why she had the devilish looking grin.

“Um I don't know If my dad would let me,” I admitted truthfully.

“What's the worst that could happen?” She asked. Ok she did have something there. It's not like I could get pregnant.

"I'll ask," I smiled at her making her grin even larger which I thought was impossible, I was wrong. 

"Fantastic," She cooed rolling over so the sun could hit her front. I quickly shot a quick text to my father asking if I could spend the night at Sam's. I left out the boy's being there part. Ok I know nothing more could happen but he was still my father and I know he would say no.

'Ok hunny have fun see you in the morning,' he messaged back.

“He said yes,” I smiled at her.

“Yay, tonight is going to be awesome.”

“I sure hope so,” I smiled at her. The boys came running back towards us sopping wet and laughing like crazy. They flopped down beside us spraying water everywhere.

“We're hungry,” Paul breathed.

“Feed us pretty ladies,” Jake added.

“No food here Mr.” Sam giggled as Jake leaned on her.

“How about we pack up early and grab some pizza's Laynnah's dad said yes to the sleep over,”She smiled at them.

“Really?” Tristin asked looking at me with a big smile on his face. “We haven't spent the night in the same house since well..”

“I ran away from home,” I finished laughing now.

“Yeah,” Tristin added.

“Let's pack up then,” Sam ordered.

“Yeah ok,” The guys all replied starting to pack away their water toys.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Hey guys I'm so sorry this is short. I will post another chapter soon I promise. 

XO Malliecat