~Daddy's Angel~

We pulled up to a beautiful snow covered beach and I gasped slightly at the sight. The perfect untouched snow sparkled like diamonds in the sunlight. Tristin parked the car and draped his arm around my shoulders.

"Told you it didn't matter that it was winter," he smiled at me before grabbing the bag of goodies in the backseat.

"Ok your right. This is really beautiful Tristin," I gushed.

"I know my stuff," he winked playfully at me. "Sip?" He asked shoving a bottle of coke in front of me.

"It's only nine thirty," I answered softly.

"So?" He smiled his making his brown eyes sparkle like crazy.

"Fine," I answered taking the bottle of pop from him. I took a small sip before handing it back. "So what now?"

"We can build that snowman," he offered before taking a sip of the coke and setting it in the cup holder.

"Ok," I smiled. I know playing in the snow was such a juvenile thing to do but it sounded like fun. His face lit up like a five year old in a candy store which made me smile.

"Great," he smiled as he grabbed a pair of gloves from the glove box. "Do you have gloves?" He asked looking at me sweetly.

"Yeah in my bag,"I smiled as I grabbed my pink fluffy gloves from my bag happily. Tristin smiled as he opened the door and jumped onto the crisp white snow. “Can we even make snowmen out of this?” I asked as I crawled outside after him.

“I don't know lets see,” he answered with a devilish grin as he picked up a handful of snow and flung it at me like a child in a playground. I let out a playful screech as the snow hit my arm. Not that it hurt or anything it just seemed like the thing to do.

 I smiled as I grabbed my pink fluffy gloves from my bag happily. Tristin smiled as he opened the door and jumped onto the crisp white snow. “Can we even make snowmen out of this?” I asked as I crawled outside after him.

 “I don't know lets see,” he answered with a devilish grin as he picked up a handful of snow and flung it at me like a child in a playground. I let out a playful screech as the snow hit my arm. Not that it hurt or anything it just seemed like the thing to do.I quickly grabbed up a handful of snow and threw it back in Tristin's direction giggling like a school girl. It hit him in the chest making him stumble back slightly. He looked back at me with a sexy little grin then began to run towards me making me run around the car quickly.

“Your not getting away with that,” he laughed as he slipped his hands around my waist playfully pulling me onto the snow beside the car.

“No, get off of me,” I laugh screamed as I struggled under his large body. “It's cold,” I added before his warm lips crashed onto mine hungrily.I kissed him back greedily as we sank into the cold wet snow together. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him to me closer. He quickly tugged off his gloves and tangled his fingers in my curls.I felt the cold snow begin to melt underneath us soaking our clothes but I didn't care, I just wanted to be near him, savoring every sweet kiss.

“We are so going to get sick if we keep this up,” Tristin said in between kisses.

“So much for our snowman,” I giggled as he helped me up. I wiped the snow off of the front of me which didn't really do much I was already soaked.

“Next time,” he shrugged as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards the car.

“I don't think there is going to be a next time. We are so going to get busted,”I breathed as he opened the door.