~Come get me~

Its been and entire week since Tristin broke up with me. I've been sitting next to him for five days in silence. Science has been pure torture. He didn't even look at me. I couldn't understand why he was doing this. My heart ached when he would talk close with other girls. I sighed when the bell rang and once again he rushed out of the class leaving me alone. I slowly gathered my books and made my way into the crowded hallway. I only had three more classes to endure before the end of school. My stomach turned nervously as the hours flew by. Tonight was the night our whole plan was going down. Sam had chosen me an outfit that I wouldn't be caught dead in normally.

As soon as the last bell rang Sam found me and dragged me off to her car so she could help me get ready for my date. Paul was picking me up in a few hours and Jake and Sam were going to bring Tristin by twenty minutes after that. My entire body shook as Sam pushed me towards the bathroom with a handful of clothes.

Sam had picked out an itty bitty white jean skirt that left very little to the imagination. She matched that with a tight black tank top and a matching short sleeve white jean coat. She topped off the whole look with a white fedora with a chunky black ribbon tied around it truthfully I looked like a prostatot not a soon to be mother, but if this look was going to help get Tristin back then I would wear it.

I couldn't help but think that this whole plan was going to backfire. The thought of Tristin seeing me out with Paul and him hating me kept running through my head. I couldn't bare the thought of Tristin's and my child growing up Fatherless, that thought really made my heart ache.

"Ready?" Sam's voice asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Umm yeah I guess," I sighed tugging on the hem of the skirt nervously.

"It's going to work don't worry about it just go have a good time," Sam smiled pulling my hand away from my skirt.

"He's not going to hate me?" I asked quietly.

"Nah. He loves you trust me," she winked as the doorbell rang. "Your dates here. Remember have fun."

"Yeah ok," I breathed as she lead me downstairs. Sam opened the door for Paul who looked pretty hot. His blond hair was tied back and he had on a nice shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans. Truthfully any girl would be lucky to be going out with him. I kind of felt bad that this was all a scheme to get Tristin back Paul deserved better.

"Hi beautiful," Paul smiled making Sam roll her eyes.

"Save it for when Tristin gets there," Sam mumbled.

"Nah Elaynnah deserves the whole Paul experience," he winked at me. "Shall we?" He asked holding out his arm. I just nodded and took a hold of his arm as he led me outside towards his car.

"You can drive?" I asked skeptically.

"Yeah this is my baby," he smiled patting his candy apple red Camaro gently. "My dad gave it to me when I turned seventeen a month ago it was his when he was in high school."

"I thought you were the baby? I just figured you were younger," I answered shyly.

"I am the baby Tristin, Sam and Jake are all older than me not by much but Sam still insists I'm the baby," he shrugged holding the door open for me.

"Oh," I smiled meekly.

"So what kind of music do you like Elaynnah?" He asked as he took his seat behind the steering wheel.

"Um I like a lot of different music," I shrugged. It was true I didn't really like one specific genre. We were quiet for a few minutes as he began to drive towards the restaurant.

"I hate the small talk," Paul finally sighed breaking the silence as we pulled into a parking space. "Lets just skip the cheesy lines and awkward silence. We need to show Tristin what he's missing," he winked at me.